Reviews for Konoha Ninja News
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Narusaku fan but eh even I would buy Ninja got Back!
Death by manga chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
You should really continue this, it is hilarious
onedirection394 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
hahahahahahahaha i love this story! its so funny! i love it when they throw the camera at shikamaru! hahahaahhaaha! its so funny! please write more! hahahahaahahahahahahaha its so funny!
sayotherwise chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Omfg... I didnt know you had it in you to write something so funny without a point. I luv tobi sneeking up behind hidan & others with a frying pan, although I wuld hav personaly gone with a skillet.
chanez chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
OMG I'll probably die laughing! I have to say I laughed continuously THROUGHOUT chapter 3! It's been such a long time since i've read such awesome humour! Even though they were all OOC, the story was hilarious! I love Shino and his bugs! Actually, I love everyone in this! Deidara and Hidan are so damn hilarious! Complete laughing riot this is... waiting for more! D
Kaida Mizu chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
MOOOOORE WANT MOOOOOORE IF YOU DONN"T I WILL SEND TENTEN TO KILL YOU MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA POST MORE!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was...interesting, to say the least.
TobisaruJC chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
LOL LMFAO awesome stuff. more please!
Aliel chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Loved your story! It was so funny! I didn't think they were that OOC
Discordia42 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
You always start off very good and end okay..ly. I dunno.
Discordia42 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
The first chapter was the most amusing textual.. thing I've ever read. I'm on the third one now... let's see how this goes.
Nexus.Kaji chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
'big, idiotic smile' i loved it! IT's SO RANDOMLY FUNNY! I CAN T BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE ATTACKED SOMEONE ELSE! not that some of them didn't deserve it...can't wait for more...

Nexus.Kaji chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
...was this the akatsuki news day?...

still loved it though...it was funny!...do tobi hit him on the head with afrying pan than? i hope he does...: )( :

Nexus.Kaji chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
...i love it! it's so funny...i feel sorry for kiba attacked by a little GIRL!

~nexuswarrior
Nexus.Kaji chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
: ) i love it! it's so funny. i can't believe that ino hate's temari. and i can't beleive that temari's pregnant. shikamaru's prediction wasvery funny.