Reviews for Just a Friend
Kelly Greyer chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
I really like this story, I wish you were still updating
Zara Rose Myar chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Pleas please please continue the story! I'm really enjoying it and keep reading it! The dialogue and flow of the story is really fluid... Well done
sherridin chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Please continue? :)
Sakura123 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
I guess this is an interesting story, dealing with Jean Grey reintegrating herself into the world of Xavier's Home for Gifted Youngsters and dealing with the changes that have occurred in her absence. The only problem this that is doesn't explain what's supposedly going on between Emma, Scott, and Jean.

Assuming this is after the "New X-Men: Here Comes Tomorrow" why would Jean be put off by the ideal of Emma and Scott being together (assuming their together), seeing as she created the circumstance for their "union" when she reshaped the universe to keep a terrible future from happening? And the end of the chapter second was plain awkward and dealt with a possible rom-lust-mance I just cannot stand.

Nothing is really explained in the story; Its just a bunch of Jean Grey's (with the occasional Beast, Cyclops, and Emma) frustration [described through text] about the state of things in her life after resurrection.
shueisha chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Very good. I hate Emma and I want her out for good
WeaponM chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Great story so far, Jean and Logan def fit, always thought that, Summers don't deserve Jean, please keep this story going.
The Bud chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Scott does not deserve a good a woman as Jean. Logan mirrors her passion, her zeal for life, thats why they fit. and just as a side note, I've never remained friends with an ex. She should think about how Scott cheated on her, left her for dead, and how many times he married or dated someone else while she was 'Dead". She never did that to him. Great story though!

Kudos, The Bud
Mike N chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
I'm glad to see that you continued. At first, I was thrown off by the lack of narrative and description. But the dialogue is right on target. You've got Scott, Emma, and Jean's characters down. I'm praying that you don't make this a Jean/Logan pairing. Much to the dismay of the masses, I HATE Jean/Logan pairings. I just needed to say that. Even if you do make it a Jean/Logan pairing, I'll still read. Great job, and I have to say I'm hooked.
RyUdyson chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
PLZ CONTINUE, i wonder if this is a jott? i really hope so, it sounds good.
casakitten chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is definitely a good beginning. I hope you continue.
I LOVE Scott Summers chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I LOVED your story...and you! I know I'm being weird, but I love Scott Summers in the movie! So...either change your name...or listen to me praise you!
tears013 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Now I really want to know what happens.
Valkyrie Squid chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I could really get into this kind of story. Looking forward to more.
Mike N chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is a great beginning to an even greater story. I'm a Jean fan, so I'm glad to see someone taking the liberty of bringing her back to life once again. The dialogue is awesome. There is a lack of descriptive narrative though-that's the only negative I saw. Keep writing and I'll be looking for the next chapter.