Reviews for 10 Reasons I hate Ron
Emma chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! There's really no better way to describe my emotions right now ;P
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awww, this is funny and sweet!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Very good! I meant say this when I reviewed "10 Ways to Annoy Hermione Granger," but the line "Don't tell me you love chicken, Ron. I already know" is the best line ever. I couldn't stop laughing.
ronmionelove chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
that was cute. especially #1
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I love them both!
Perfectly UNperfect chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Hilarious! Yet a bit odd...
Moonstone chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Aw! How cute!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aww! So at the beginning, I was freaking out, screaming in my head, "NO, how can she hate Hermione?" but then later on, OH! SO SWEET :D Great fic!

-Runa
dainty character chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i loved the ending to this one, but yeah 10 WAYS TO ANNOY HERMIONE are better yeah but this ones still good...the unexpected kisses my mums mates husbends does that to shut his wife up, its prety funny going to read the other stories now, Lovin-Lonnie
venatianwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
True the idea is cliché. But I think it was written really well and the fact that you used the ‘count-down’ instead of ‘count-up’ technique to enlist the points was refreshing.
EraTomo chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
aww, lol, how sweet.
Realilly chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
bitz were ooc, bcuz whi would hermione mind so much that ron messed up during quidditch? she would feel bad 4 him probable, but she doesn't care about quidditch that much.

ya, a bit unoriginal after the 1 from ronz perspective, but nice!
feesha724 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aw...I definitely like number 1! very simple and very cute!