Reviews for Shattered Dreams
wcfan chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
Dean had always intended that he would be the first to go.

Of course he intended it. Cuz he'll feel as though he failed if John or Sam go. But did he think about what the impact of him dying be on the other two.

Anyway, when I received an alert of this story I was actually wondering what story is this. Then when I clicked on the link I was so excited. I can't believe I forgot.

Please update soon because I really wanna know what happened.
Charli chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
Loved this chapter hun, but in the issue of respect for my country I must say to yours with respect.

HAH lets see how you do without Warne carrying your asses you Aussies!
wcfan chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
Sam is totally crazy! I mean c'mon how can anyone agree to that? I know he's hurting from the whole Jess thing but she wouldn't want this...

OK, REALLY can't wait for the next update. And good luck for your exams!
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
Very cool. While I agree that Sam's not in character, you've given us fair warning, which means I overlook it. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Wow. Awesome. Ye. Sam better not take that deal. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
wcfan chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Oh poor Dean...he should be in the final fight cause Sam and John might just get themelves killed if he isn't there.
Sam666 chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Glad that Sam and John have had their moment to become father an son again, but I do hope that they realise that Dean Needs them.
wcfan chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
Good job! I really like the part in Chapter 6 where Dean met Jess. And in Chapter 7 the scene in the park was sweet.

I don''t mind the non action part cuz there'll be lot of it later. So good luck in your exams
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sam666 chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
That was a beautiful moment betwen John and Sam, so amazing, I loved it all. Good luck with Chem Exam
Merthur True Love chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
i like this story its really good update soon
zefian chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
This is a good story so sad i am listening to a titanic song where he dies and i am reading this story and i want to cry
Minkster chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
Really interesting premise, and well executed! Sam's anger is very believable, as is Dean's natural ability to care for Jamie. I'm intrigued and waiting to read more (hope your exams went well).
NaleyBrucasFan - aka Lizzy chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
I really like this story. Your doing an excellent job so keep up the great work and please write/post more asap!
wcfan chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
I like it. Especially the fact that Jamie's name is James Dean Winchester.