Reviews for Children of the WWE
heerah34 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This story is freakin' hilarious!
JAIME P. GUEMARY chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
OK, when i just checked if my third review if made it and it did I also realized that my other review made it too . . . WHATS UP WITH THAT ?! ( lol - HURRICANE )
Jaime P. Guemary chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Oh, forgot to write this in my last review:
1. I LIKE COACH.
2. Try adding some superstars that don't turn into 5 yr. olds.
Bichoff!
4. Keep Michaels mispronounce the word "DEGENERATION", 'cause it's HILARIOUS!
5. MORE FUNNY STUFF.
6. (DON'T KNOW WHT ELSE TO PUT)
7. Yep, thats all i could think of.
7. . . . LOL . . . .
8. Ya know, I wrote a review like this earlier but when I got to this story's reviews I couldn't find it there, so I wrote this one. Thats why I couldn't think of any more requests to put on. ( I must've forgotten to click the post review button . . . whoops?
Jaime P. Guemary chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Oh, I forgot to write this on my last request:
1) I like how you make Coach really nice.
2) I love the way that DX were so funny at the beginning of the story and continue to do that thing where Shawn keeps mispronouncing the word "DEGENERATION". HA HA HA !
3) Make sure that Shane Mcmahon and Jonathan Caoch are around a lot commenting about the kids.
4) You should try adding more modern superstars.
5) Not all superstars and divas should be there as kids.
6) NO and I mean NO MORE Eric Bischoff!
7) Yeah, I think thats probably it.
8) . . . LOL . . .
Jaime P. Guemary chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
The last 3 chapters before chapter 12 were the funniest for me :D and please make more chapters like maybe 6-8 more, PLLEEEASSSE! And you said that JEFF HARDY will be on the next chapter why not put cm punk together with him too, 'cause I'd like to see them as FRENEMIES or if you don't want on the next chapter why not the chapter after that. And i think you should make JEFF HARDY talk in a normal speed and make him stop bouncing, 'cause when people eat sugar sometimes they'd get a headache or just get tired after that. I also thought you could maybe write chapters about explaining how almost every wrestler turned into babies and how they changed back. Or if you can't then make it all a dream in VINCE MCMAHON's head and end up in a funny ending in where DX came in, waking him up ( WOAH, DEJA VU ), but they were still grown-ups and VINCE explained to them what happened in his dream and DX said that they had the same dream too and thought it was funny then both VINCE & DX said "woah" and as DX went out they talked about it with the other superstars and divas and they said they had the same dreams too and all said "woah". And by the way, your doing a fantastic job on the story, i really like it _
Bull chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
You must not like Hardy that much. He is not always bored. In fact he would have been the perfect role model a character trait you gave Batista. A agreed Batista. I agree Batista has a good role model character and you used him well. But so does Matt. After all think about the Matt Facts. And how he taught Shannon Moore and others. But great job in the story. I love it. Also you could have Matt and Edge fighting over Lita. Maybe in another story you will write latter. Again good job and keep it up.
Bull chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
So far I'm loving it and sounds just like them. And no how can you make Coach sound to nice. He always was a nice guy at least in his gimmick. Just sometimes he was taken advantage of by Vince and sometimes the other wrestlers too. But good job on this.
trishnjefflover chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Jeff is so adorible along with trish, shawn, hunter, randy, adam, amy, and matt

Jeff is so sexy I LOVE HIM

100/ EXTREAM STRATUSFACTION GURENTEED
trishnjefflover chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
We found a cock!
...
Jeff:fallfallfallBoom!

Trish:( gigleing at shane )

I find trish and jeff cute as 5 years old
kakashishot chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
I luv rey rey in this story he is way to cute and him being the smallest he ether has batista shawn or lita watching him i also love the fact that he hugs everyone he sees and isnt afraid to yell back. those other four have to stop arguing poor shawn and randy nga cute coach is probably the only one not crazy he pretty cool to them ps vince tire them out so they all take nappy time continue please
Beloved Creature chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Awsome story dawg. But seriously you need to update, its been over five years at least tell us if ur going to update or note and explain why.
Mental Wanderer of Dimensions chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
I have never laughed this hard in my entire life. I have been crying for 20 straight minutes with laughter. :'D

PLEASE COMPLETE THIS STORY!

PLEASE! I have to get my daily dose of laughs and this does very VERY well.
nero hardy chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
wish you would come is awsome and so funny i died 34 times laughing 3
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
"We found mr. McMahons cock!" O my hardy that just sounded wrong. Lol thanks for the giggles..
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
that was one of the best storys i have read in a long time cant wait for anpther chapter