Reviews for Children of the WWE
Beloved Creature chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Awsome story dawg. But seriously you need to update, its been over five years at least tell us if ur going to update or note and explain why.
Mental Wanderer of Dimensions chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
I have never laughed this hard in my entire life. I have been crying for 20 straight minutes with laughter. :'D

PLEASE COMPLETE THIS STORY!

PLEASE! I have to get my daily dose of laughs and this does very VERY well.
nero hardy chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
wish you would come is awsome and so funny i died 34 times laughing 3
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
"We found mr. McMahons cock!" O my hardy that just sounded wrong. Lol thanks for the giggles..
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
that was one of the best storys i have read in a long time cant wait for anpther chapter
Jik Hyun chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
ur fic gave me the gigglesnorts. ur awsome
Jik Hyun chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
I has a question: u has matt hardy but where is jeff?
TheShadowedRose chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
I like this story, but seriously dude, it's been 4 years and you didn't update yet. Are you finished with the story or is it writers block ?
LadyDragonsblood chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I dont think I have ever laughed at something so hard in my life...this is just wonderful and I cant wait to read the rest!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Brillant story. This would have been awesome if you finished it. They are all so cute, especially Rey he's so funny. I like the threesomes between Cena/Shawn/Hunter and then Undertaker/Randy/Edge, so funny. Would have been awesome if you finished it.
kali yugah chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
awwwww rey's soooo cute! i love him even more! love this story continue please!
theresa davies chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
this is funny as FUCK! i love it i wanna mini wrestler, they sound so cute.
pika331 chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
and also your story rocks!
pika331 chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
add the rock and umaga in the next chapter!
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
WOW, the funniest fanfic I ever read! My favorite moments are when Edge is talking about evil alien chickens. You did an amazing work out there!
333 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »