Reviews for Children of the WWE
ifylapeach chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I like this one... please continue.
jess chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
You HAVE to write another chapter - this is the cutest fic I've ever read in my life! Kudos to 5 year old Shawn lol
addicted715 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
LOL! funny! update soon! :D
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love the start of this it's something different, i'm glad DX are in this and Edge. Keep up the great work and i look forward to reading chapter 2 hopefully very soon.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
heheeheheheh. Brillant. Most everyone is a cute little five year old. The plot is pretty good, and the flow is also good. You have done a good job. I would love to see the kids parents find out somehow. That would be good. Also have you thought about throwing in a few ROH or TNA guys? I would love to see a chibi AJ! Over all a good first chapter and a fun read.
Sean O'Haire's Gurl chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
LMMFAO! ROTFL! This is friggin funny! I love the beginning of this! You so have to update this one. A 5-year old H and HBK? That's funny in itself! Kudos times a million;)
respectheundertaker chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This was pretty funny, I liked how you portrayed everyone. Can't wait to read more.
Spinnar chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This was SO halarious! Great job! Update soon!
LCHime chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I love this fanfic i hope Kurt Angle is in it that would be super cute
johncenaissohot chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh My God. This is hysterical. Please update. I can't wait to see what Trish and Maria are like! :) LOL
Lacey's Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aww their so cute. Can't wait for and see what other superstars you turn into children.
QWmel chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
oh my god! i absolutely love it. i love how you portrayed each character just as they are on television including real fueds (cena/h). i'm really interested to see how you bring about the divas here and how they're supposed to be the 'sexiest women in the world' .. can't wait to read more. awesome job - please continue!
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow Funny it's good well done. I was going to ask if you can can you put Torrie and John in this story please! Don't worry if you can't

anyways well done