Reviews for Children of the WWE
addicted715 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
hahah! i loved that! 5 yr old JBL in a diaper! :D great work! update soon!
Spinnar chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
lol! Great chapter! Rey's so cute in this story! Update soon!
disorderly-being chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
omg! totally lovin' this! haha. so cute & funny. please continue, will be waiting for an update - and, of course, adding this to my favorites list ]
orton lover chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
great story
ifylapeach chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I like this one... please continue.
jess chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
You HAVE to write another chapter - this is the cutest fic I've ever read in my life! Kudos to 5 year old Shawn lol
addicted715 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
LOL! funny! update soon! :D
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love the start of this it's something different, i'm glad DX are in this and Edge. Keep up the great work and i look forward to reading chapter 2 hopefully very soon.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
heheeheheheh. Brillant. Most everyone is a cute little five year old. The plot is pretty good, and the flow is also good. You have done a good job. I would love to see the kids parents find out somehow. That would be good. Also have you thought about throwing in a few ROH or TNA guys? I would love to see a chibi AJ! Over all a good first chapter and a fun read.
Sean O'Haire's Gurl chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
LMMFAO! ROTFL! This is friggin funny! I love the beginning of this! You so have to update this one. A 5-year old H and HBK? That's funny in itself! Kudos times a million;)
respectheundertaker chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This was pretty funny, I liked how you portrayed everyone. Can't wait to read more.
Spinnar chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This was SO halarious! Great job! Update soon!
LCHime chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I love this fanfic i hope Kurt Angle is in it that would be super cute
johncenaissohot chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh My God. This is hysterical. Please update. I can't wait to see what Trish and Maria are like! :) LOL
writemyway chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aww their so cute. Can't wait for and see what other superstars you turn into children.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »