Reviews for Children of the WWE
jeff4life chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
uh oh jeff and sugar may not be a good thing...

can't wait "grins evilly"
jeff4life chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
maybe heyman should be fish twisted! lol
jeff4life chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Fish twisted! FTW!
007fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wow that is so funny
Raquel Leal chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
Great story, please write the rest of it!

Please!
h.elie chapter 12 . 8/30/2008
the story is great, but WHERE IS THE REST OF IT! What happens To Jeff & Matt?
wrestlefan4 chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
I love it!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
OMG, STONE COLD! D How awesome was this chapter? Poor Shannon, always being rejected. I love how you put in Cena's thumb-pinkie hand gesture. Everyone is SO cute! I can't wait to read about little Jeffy! Didn't he taste sugar last time we saw him.. O_O

Can't believe i'm already done reading! Hope you continue soon! One of the cutest stories i've ever read! :):)
Crystalgurl101 chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
Uh-oh...not sugar. O_O And i thought Jeff was ON sugar! MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER! Wonder what Vince'll do with his adorable little bunch of 5-year-old wrestlers at the playground.

Great job!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
LMAO at the N.G.A! So cute how they all thought Elmo was evil! Loved this chapter, CM Punk owns!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
JEFF. SO. CUTE! But for the love of God, somebody give him a cup of decaf! xD
Crystalgurl101 chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
YAY! Love how you add little specific details about a certain wrestler. Like Jeff's multiple hair colors. Not sure why Jeff's acting like a Mexican jumping bean, but i guess it's cause he's a high-flying risk taker! :) Gotta love Jeff!

"No team, i said ARE..YOU..READY?" That part was awesome!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Can little Shawn be any cuter? I'm SO glad we finally met little Jeff! He's so cute and hyper! :):) Great chapter!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
LOL! xD Vince likes chickens! Now where have we heard that one before...?
Crystalgurl101 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
SO CUTE! :):) Matt, Shawn and Rey are my current faves! I'm loving this story, it's so cute!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »