Reviews for Children of the WWE
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aww, Little Shawn is SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O cute! I just wanna squeeze the cuteness outta him and never let go! I love how Little H and Little Cena are always fighting for his attention. SO cute! This is going great so far, can't wait to read the rest! :)

Wonder if Little Jeff Hardy is going to be in it...guess i gotta read to find out! :):)
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
OMG I am so loving this story! I can not wait to see how Jeff acts with the sugar and I can almost pity Bischoff (NOT!)
simplypancakes chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
I love your story. I really love little Ray Ray. Can't wait to read about Jeff and sugar. Please update soon. I am down on my knees praying for yo to update. I really am.

Much Love,

Your #1 Fan,

Kitten
Paige chapter 12 . 2/21/2008
I think it's a really good story and that youshould update it.
RosietheMoogle chapter 12 . 2/20/2008
Tell me there's more! Please tell me there's more lol! This is AWESOME! So very rofl, awwing and snort worthy! *Snickers* Poor Vinnie Mack, he'll be in a mental hosptial by the time the day's over lol! Go Coach, so likeable, me likes lol.

I was just waiting for snips to the hit the fan between 'Taker and Edge lol! Poor Randy, now he's going to have to break them up every five minutes. Shawn relates lol. Btw, I LOVE the Randy/Taker dymanic in this, just as awesome as H/Cena/Michaels lol. I hope there's more! This can't be the end of the adventures (and making sure Vince loses his 'sanitary' lol)! I needs me more Taker/Edge/Randy and Cena/Shawn/H lol.
arrizze chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
This is one of the cutest and funniest fics I've ever read! Please continue it! It's great!
Queen Islanzadi chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Hi! I was wondering if you are going to continue this...I really enjoyed reading it, and would love to read more...but there is no more :( ...Please let me know!

-Queen Islanzadi
XxMAKExXitorbreakitXx chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
omg.

i couldn't stop cracking up! I LOVE it!
Synnerxx chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
I love this story! It's so cute! Please update soon!

And maybe, add some more Kane in it? Please? He's my favorite. .

*Clicks all the boxes below*
Lucinda chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
Your story "Children of the WWE" is simply amazing. Some parts made me really laugh out loud, and scare the people around me, lol. You totally nailed their personalities, while making them cute kid. XD Who knew SCSA would be such a foul-mouth youth, lol?

Excellent story. I love it...so far. *wink*
Dark Kaneanite chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
“We found the cock!” Shawn cried elatedly, and also began to jump up and down, clapping. “We found Mr. McMahon’s cock!”...hehehehehehe *wipeing tears from eyes* that has to be the best line so far...keep this up.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
aw, baby batista, so in charge for such a youngun...lol
SPN AU Addict chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
OH MY FREAKING GOD! I honestly don't think I've laughed so hard over ANY story or fanfic I've read in my lifetime! It's just so priceless, the way things are happening! I literally haven't moved from my chair since I started reading this... the Toys'R'Us was the best! And Rey-Rey is so cute! Next few chapters will be priceless now that Jeff has had sugar... so excited! You are AMAZING! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Thank you this much -swings arms as far back as they can go without dislocating- for keeping at this, and for sharing your talent with the world. Again, simply amazing.
CynnDiva Young chapter 12 . 7/22/2007
I love your work. Please make more soon, 'k, babe?
MazokuTenshi chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
WEE! That one was COOLER N' CUTER! again... CENA! ORTON!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »