Reviews for Narcissistic Without Apology
Onyx92 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great
gypsykl79 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Please add more... so good
chi-gurl chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
After 'With Love' I went to look for more goodies (aka stories that you wrote). I'm loving this one as well! Love the details -court jester-, the humor -I have boobs- and overall sweetness of the story!

'not sure how good it is, considering its AU status' - It's very, very good. The fact that it's AU didn't bother me at all, because you kept everyone very much in character (bravo for that btw), which is more important imo )
iron woman chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
wonderful! i *really really* like this... write nore!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I love this, I love this and have I mentioned I love this? It's amazing, absolutly incredible. :)

And this line: "He was her best friend, her mate, her confidant…What she was oblivious to was the fact that he was simply hers; mind, body and soul." It was absolutly priceless. Pure genius. :D
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Oh this was very cool
Poetic Angelica chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
This was amazing! One of the best pdld's I've ever read. Can you write some more of these?

Please. Pretty please... with a cherry on top.
Galaen chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
You have no idea how many times I've used the "I have boobs" excuse with my boyfriend and his brothers (who I'm good friends with). I win every argument. Why? Simple; I have boobs. You just can't argue with something like that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses that excuse.

Great story. I love the PDLD and Finn/Rory friendship. It's cute.
fliccolo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
aw...that's so sweet. I loved it.
papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i loved it
kardula chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I really liked it! It was so cute.
Unspoken0dreams chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Aw, I just really love Finn in this story. I would like to beg for a sequel, you know something about the Stars Hollow Renaissance festival and Finn being court jester...

Laura
Irish-Chick13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
That was a really really really great story! OMG! I can't believe that was only a one-shot, it seemed like I had been reading it for a long time! I love how you can put so much into a one chapter piece! I'm am really and truly amazed! You are such a fantastic writer! Without a doubt one of my favorites! I'm also in love with "Just a Chick Thing," "In Spite of Us," and "Fool For Love." You should defiantly update them really soon! (Wink wink, nudge nudge, lol)! I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
ruthie chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
OMG OMG OMG that was effing amazing. that put a HUGE smile on my face and i absolutely loved it

very good
SarahCullen4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT FOREVER AND EVER!