Reviews for NO one can see your tears
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
gayyy
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
wow your really brave to write about this and i'm glad you had someone to help you. i went through something similar to this and without my friends idk were i'd be right now.

well keep rocken,
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone
deathdealer chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
think you mean quarterback i play qb
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I'm happy you had friends to help through your struggles. This story brought tears to my eyes! Great story by the way. And may your friends help through many more struggles together(But hopefully small struggles the "do you think he likes me?" kind)This probably makes nosense than again maybe it does to tired to thnik um yup I think I sohuld go since I'm like falling asleep on my key board LOL I'm happy for you and remember life's hard but it only makes you stronger if you let it! May life bring you much happiness(sp?) Thanx for posting this!

~In all her weird glory~ *Evee*
killer7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
bravo bravo that was a very good story.
deidara-kupkake chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Your story is AMAZING! Total faves!And even though I don't know what you went through, I glad that you got through it!
Cindy Neutron chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Very touching. I'm very sorry this happened to you and i hope that you will be able to get over this experience. if you are a bible reader i think you will find Revelation 21:4 very touching and relatable to this expeirence.
romancerox chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
aww, i apologize for whatever the cruel world has done to you... great story though, one thing is that whenever someone's talking its a new paragraph, no matter how short, no matter how long...

"Nick,"

"You know it's not really an answer,"

"I know,"

something like that. good job on your first one-shot
OneFlewOverTheCuckoosNest chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
OH MY GOD THAT WAS GOOD! it was SO sad tho...:-( THat was based on a true story?...woah...This was good.

(adds 2 favs)

:-) Snowfirexoxo
The blind palm reader chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
its really good!
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
that was pretty good! whats the true story?
xiao-lanlan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow
Stay-Away chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
wow nice shot i really did like it! And you know i had the same prob. as you and i think i still do...

-Daniela
nick anderson chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
hey sam i really liked this story and im glad your over your "problem". im also really glad you dont go out with daniel anymore.
lovepotion09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
wow! great details loved it