Reviews for Snowflakes
lotusCloud chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
good up untill you had them suddenly like kiss.. then it was like wth.. i would have had like him kiss her hand like a prince charming joke or something if you wanted to do that... it was just way too rushed! You're writing style is very enjoyable though~
Wyntermajik chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I adored it. I've never read a George/Luna fic but when I saw the info on hp_fanfiction I decided I'd go ahead and try it out. They seemed like they would make a good pair. But, after reading this, I defiantly think they would. Great job! [:
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Wow, I never expected for George and Luna to get together, very good. I liked it.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Surprisingly I'ver never read a George/Luna, they aren't that bad...
Moonlit Maiden chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Hey

I absolutely love this pairing, Im so glad to have found some more of it! Thanks for your review it really helped. I've only just started writing so at the mo Im just probably gonna keep to oneshots but when I gain the confidence I'l certainly take on what you've said. This was very sweet but just to claer it up were they in a relationship before I didnt think they were but it works either way. K x
peaceloveberries chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
ALKEFJKJAFLKJAFKJAFGLJFJFALKJ! RAWR! GREAT FIC! MORE! ALKJFLKASJFLKASJFLKJ
L.C chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
*giggle*..cute. I liked it.. I had to read it twice before I really understood all of it (heh.), but I like it.. Good Work!
ashlee06 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That is such a great story i love it!
J. NightWater chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
AWW so sweet. I loved it and yes they should be more George and Luna fics. One thing though you tend to use their names alot try she or he or the flaming red head etc. VERY GOOD LOVED IT!
Bagge chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Beautiful love declaration to Luna. I agree - she and George would make a fine pair. I enjoy the setting, in the Hogsmede snow.