Reviews for Garden
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Great story!
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
A decent story, but keeping Tomoe vague and insightful is always a task.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very nice use of metaphor throughout. I think the garden works well as a metaphor for Kenshin's soul too. He was hardened, dead inside until with Tomoe's help he was able to clear his own thoughts and heart and let his love and emotions come alive.
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Unfortunately, I haven't been on the computer much at all today, so I haven't beta'd "Shockwaves" yet. Will try again tomorrow. I saw Dead Man's Chest for the third time this evening, though. XD "I want my jar of dirt!"

So...yeah. I loved this. Which you knew. XD Is an awesome metaphor. Simile. Thing. I don't really remember what it was, but it is good. xD

Love you~

And oyasumi. XD
Warg chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Hi..

Woah.. how long has it been since i'v seen a good Tomoe and Kenshin fic.. and for once blood unspilt, sanity reserved..

That initself would make this a memorable read, but this.. *shakes head*.. this is awesome.

The lines seep quit symbolism growing, spreading with every sentence..

*The couple was silent for a moment, contemplating the garden and the war.*.. perfect..

And as Sue had said, the coversation following Tomoe's musing was almost not needed..

A great read, thanks

sueb262 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow, this was lovely and moving. Of course, I especially loved: "burying the promises of the future deep beneath the earth". After _that_ beautifully turned key phrase, you almost didn't need the conversation between them!

Vivid physical detail made this piece memorable-thanks!
NopeNever chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
It's been posted. Just like before, it was excellent. The symbolism with the garden and the war was very well chosen. They're two things you'd never think would be in the same sentence, and yet you compared them beautifully and truthfully.

Excellent Job. :D