Reviews for Understanding
ladybellatrix chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
this is such a sweet story! it's so simple, yet it is beautiful in its simplicity _
silver-screen-953 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
aww, lovely
Eliche chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Nice work. I think i like this one the most so far great job.
Just To Be chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
totally awesome.
jusfabolous chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I enjoyed this, it was very nicely written.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I like you writing style for your House fics. It fits more than pointless fluff and such that make them seem out of character.
svelte chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was a very interesting underlining background for this one-shot (the pens). I loved the analysis that you had Cameron go through. It was bedazzling! Cameron doesn't sound like a black or white...maybe a dark purple? She's kind of a sensual color, I think. Well, from what I've reconnoitered. You'll be absolutely dazzled to know that I have, in fact, watched an episode of House M.D.! I watched Occam's Razor, and it was awesome! Now I'm watching Pilot. This is definitely an addictive show. House is just wonderful. He is able to blend cyniscism and satire to create a great character that is actually quite hard to sympathize with. Hugh Laurie's just great period. It's a really interesting show, to say the least. Cameron and House would go really well together, actually, now that I think about it. Anyway, your one-shot was fantabulous, of course!

May your typing muscles forever prosper,

~Svelte

Fortune: If at first you don't succeed, keep in mind that what you are attempting is far beyond your intellectual capability.

(Ba dum, ba! Ha ha. That wasn't bad, actually...)
icefirestar chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Hey,this is not to take it as an offense,I didn't get all that pen on the contary it was good, :D. It should be called a one-short,lol. Have you ever tried writing poems on HOuse? Well,you seem like you might also be good at that.

Cheers,

Icefirestar
Someday Oneday chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I loved it loved it loved it. Cameron and House WILL get together. I hope... :) It was a great oneshot. I loved it. :D
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
How beautifully poetic! I can completely see Cameron having a problem with empty spaces. Great work!
askanarq chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I like it, as simply as that. 3 / there's something odd yet totally familiar with the pens / _
goldnote chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow, this was just amazing! House is really like a silver pen! I have a few of those, too... hum. This is really unique; truly a drabble/philosophical thing, but so interesting I read it twice! What a great job!
Hailie chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Interesting. I like the pen description. Very deep. Makes you think. I am already a House/Cameron fan, and this one was subtly romantic, standing out from all the other stories that always end in a kiss or something. I like it.
mma257 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Usually House/Cam fics are so blatantly romantic that they're just not believable...you're the first person in a long time to write one I actually liked! Your wording flows well and I like the pen metaphor. Keep up the good work!
Tidwell chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Nice one shot, unusual slant on the House/Cameron ship. One constructive criticism: watch your POV ("she closed her eyes for a second and a shadow of weariness flickered across her face..."). I enjoyed this one.