Reviews for Ryuzaki's Color
dani314 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
it was good and all but its to esward-bella-jacob for my taest aniways stilla great story ill be reafing your next fanfics :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
My feels I can't imagine Keeling over with these unresolved and conflicted emotions my feeeeeelingsssssssssss whhhhhhhyyyyy ahahhahshfdfdhasdfghjjkl
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Amazing. I was completely stunned especially at the last line. (Honestly, you made me cry.) The fan fiction was simple, with no complicated words, equally-complicated writing techniques blah and man-eating paragraphs and yet, it was able to move me this much. (Simplicity at its best. :D) I am sure many of your readers feel the same way too. I'm excited to read more of your stories. :D
Imapeach chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
So she gets together with Ryoma right?
heather XD chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
i love this story so much, I wonder if he waited for her the rest of his life? mmm
yUirieNyan chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Huhu,,,

I want to know hu wins d heart of sakuno?

Such a great story..

The way you execute it..

I just love it,,, the way it is

It’s pretty heartwarming,,

Owari I like it :D
bowlfullofcherries chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Fuji 'n Friends is my other fave scene.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
I looooooove Fuji, you know?
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
You've got all kinds of things working for you in this fic. Parallels and bridges. It's magnificent. Sigh. I'm slightly more than slightly jealous. It's like. Art.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
The card picking is my favorite scene. Well, one of them.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I... haven't reviewed? This is an old fave so I'm slightly confused. Sorry. Well. It's really well done. Very touching. Very possible. Good good stuff. Thanks for the read.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
This was a really good story! :)
Marse Speaks chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Finished! I therefore conclude that this is a really nice story! xD
I really DO love this one!
I hope I could read more from you! 3
Marse Speaks chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Kyaaaaa! 3
very good cut of the scenes! Such a cliffhanger! 3
i know that i could write a very long review, but as i was enjoying reading this, i eventually forgot what i was planning to say. XD
Kin-chan! :D
Marse Speaks chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Sooo cute! Nice chappie! Nice chappie!
:D here, I loved the clerk! Hahah! Oh, and how could I forget? Of course the great Atobe, too! :3 adorable! 3
this is nicely written, indeed! I love it! 3