Reviews for Code Lyoko E87: DEADline
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
good
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
YAY!YUMIS BACK(jumps in joy with no sadness about william
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is exactly the kind of thing I wished I could write. Each character is triggered to respond to desperate situations, like spending weeks under the DigiSea and seeing the girl you love stolen from you by another boy and then by Sanne. And yeah, you used Sanne so well; since she's Aelita's mother, I wonder if she'll have to kill her. Of course, any humanoid Xana is a bonus because not only do they have the chance to explain their motives but they could also have clever, manipulative tricks like the way Sanne fooled Ulrich and co.

It seems kind of strange to have William out of the picture, after having him bounce around from good to bad for so long. First he's beating up Ulrich and blackmailing Yumi, then it turns out he's being used by Sissi, then he's a helpful friend who's starting to get interested in Sam, then he bravely sacrifices himself and has to become a living zombie on Lyoko, and we all know it won't end well for him, but then when he hears how he lost Yumi he totally loses it and wants to kill Ulrich, so we hate him again, but he dies... but then he gets cloned from hair and he's nice again, but then the old William comes back and betrays everyone for Yumi... and now he's dead... NO WAIT HE'S BACK! HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU! MAYBE HE'S A GOOD GUY NOW! Ha ha ha, you really know how to take readers for a bumpy ride; the real show never gave me so many chances to decide whether or not I like William. Oh gosh, I think it's a relief that he's dead since he went so berserk, but I wonder if he was happy while dying.

And there goes the one thing the real S3 had that you seemed not to have thought of: Energy Field. I should have known you never miss a good idea!
KarleyBoB chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
a little gory what happened to william. But it put your point across.
Starky chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
SO, is the Third time you've killed William. Sanne apparently has no mercy or need for people who fail. Man, vicious, and the Gang is breaking apart. Better beat Sanne soon or the stress will get to them. But don't finish this series, it sucked the first time you finished it and I don't want to see it end!
aelitasboi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
i really enjoy this seares (did i spell that right?) but this one was definatly one of your best :)
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Hey I don't hate William, I just find the story needs to kill him. I didn't expect to kill him this many times when I first started on Episode 53, heck I wasn't planning on killing anyone. But as I progressed, and the more I wrote, more stuff happened. The Gang gets older, Sanne gets stronger, the violence increases. But so does the strain of having to fight Sanne. In fact, the only parts that I set out to write from E53 was Yumi and Ulrich get together eventually, that Xana is Aelita's Mother, Sanne, I took the name from a foreign exchange student from Denmark. And I didn't want it to go "Found Franz problems solved." so I made him evil, well, insane. I had no plans, at first, to kill anyone, or to add a new character, heck I ended the series once already! This is an unofficial 5th season I'm making for my fans! Oh sure I have to admit I LOVE writing these, and I had so many more ideas in my head that I couldn't stop.

Thanks for the reviews!
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
wow that was an intense episode!

yes they got yumi back! i was really getting worried about what was going to happen to her

i have a bad feeling about aelita's powers... it makes her stronger but if her emotions get really strong she might lose control of her powers..

anyway, write the next episode soon please!

-bRoK3n h3aRt-
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
damn how many times will ya kill william. great fic. good luck with the next.

KnightX
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Interesting, although William being evil was expected a little. Also, that whole thing where everyone turned against Aelita was a little overdramatized.
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I'm one of the not many persons who likes William, even if he's just perpheral in CL, and you klled him already three times (ouch! that's a little hit for our minority :) ), but it's Your story so make action how You like.

Anyway, this is one of the best stories on this site so I'm wating impatiently for another chapter, so ASAP.