Reviews for Finding the lost
ChocolateChipCookie26 chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
Hi! This was a very good fanfic! I have a couple questions though. Did Bootstrap find Will? Did Elizabeth apologize to Jack for what she did to him? This was a fun story. Good job! :)
An Unknown Writer chapter 28 . 2/7/2007
the email thingy didn't say that u updated... gr... but i really liked this story! XD i hope you write a sequel!
captjackspeanut chapter 28 . 1/1/2007
Wonderful story! Love Jack and Lizzie together! Honestly, I really enjoyed this, thank you for taking the time to write it! :D
agentdork chapter 28 . 12/31/2006
nice story took me a few hours too read the whole thing but it was good
Sassy Sparrow chapter 28 . 12/30/2006
That was a wonderful story and I'm happy that it has a happy ending for Jack and Lizzie , too!

Thank you so much for the many wonderful times you gave me when reading your story - I enjoyed every minute of them!

Take care!

Saskia

P.S.: Do you plan to write another Sparrabeth story? :o)
GoodQueenBess chapter 28 . 12/28/2006
what was the thing that tia dalma gave to sam to give to elizabeth? was it the compass? it was a really good story! could've used some more jack and elizabeth action but that's just me getting ahead of myself again. keep up the good work!
howlongmustiwait chapter 28 . 12/27/2006
I hate that it's over! I'd love to know more about what went on during the trip to England and just how Jack wooed Lizzie after she refused to stay in his cabin! (hint, hint!)
Sassy Sparrow chapter 27 . 12/23/2006
I really like to know how Jones looks without all these things on his head called tentacles... ;o)

And finally they're rid of Beckett...

What will the future have in store for Jack an' Lizzie? I'm so curious for the Epilogue - thanks so much for your wonderful story!

And merry christmas to you, too!

Ta!

An Unknown Writer chapter 26 . 12/18/2006
please update! i can't bear the suspence!
An Unknown Writer chapter 17 . 12/18/2006
‘I can’t understand why the girls like the whelp so much…’

I know! cause will's caring, passionate, and terribly hot! great job with the story!
jacks-peapod chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
I like the whole story!

This one was very good... hope you're going to update soon!

;O)
Sassy Sparrow chapter 26 . 12/17/2006
Review? Review... okay, I've missed to review the last chappy, but here I'm now ;o)

I'm very happy that you wrote more about what happened between Jack and Lizzie in the cabin. Actually, I had a totally different idea of them, before you wrote the details :o)

Great job on this, please keep it up!

howlongmustiwait chapter 25 . 12/3/2006
Oh darn - wish we had a little more insight into their discussions in the cabin! I'm really enjoying the story though.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 25 . 12/3/2006
love it! i espically love the line “You going to give me a bottle with dirt?” “Are ya Jack Sparrow? Crazy people get crazy things” from the 1st chptr. great chptr keep on writing.
1.more.time chapter 24 . 11/26/2006
i absolutly love this story !

write more now! please!