Reviews for Spring Fever
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Well said
vintagejgc chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Absolutely fantastic.

and the line: "A howl tore from his throat, a sad, futile calling for the ‘pack’ he’d lost, and could never rejoin" was just beautifully heart-wrenching.

I do love that Sirius had a love instead of being alone up in that cave. *sigh*

I don't even want to think about the Veil and what it's going to do to Cami...
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Tears are welling again. They might overflow and, and- there they go. Crying once again over your wonderful, fantastic work that you can never stop because it's just too damn good! Your work inspires and is an abso-bloody-lute joy to read!

YFF,

Jane Weasley
Camillia Vincent chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh... Now i know that I might cry. you know how I love cami and sirius, you know why but... to see them constantly seperated either by space or fur makes me sad.

Cami

K Chi, please dont kill Sirius in the next story...
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Aww! Sweet as ever when you write about Sirius.
eleen chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Oh, what young couples get up to in the Tulgey wood…lol… I don’t remember if Sirius Patrolling was canon but I really like the idea. Cami and Sirius are so cute…to bad he dies…*sob*

...

As for the Question about Evan…I for one wouldn’t be all “I knew he’d do it anyway.” Though I can’t speak for all the other Evan fans. I would however be shocked that Evan had given up on using Tonks so easily. Evan seems like an “I want what I want when I want what I want” kind of person. For some reason I don’t see him using Prissy *throws hands up in defense* now I don’t know much about them but I don’t see her being able to pull it off, the show dog seems like someone that would mess things up. However, I wouldn’t put it past Evan to guilt Tonks into doing it when Remus isn’t around (I mean, Mr. Rosier pops up everywhere) on the occasion that it’s been a while and her and Remus haven’t come up with anything…I hope that answers your question :)
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hehe, I loved the jabberwok...its just so...Hagrid, I think is the word. Not your best out-take, but much apprichiated! And now back to the story!

Emma
Nessime chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was so sweet. And sad, in a way. And it reminds me of a Nightwish song, Sleeping Sun.

I wish for thi nighttime

To last for a lifetme

The darkness around me

Shores of a solar sea

Oh how I wish

to go down with the Sun

Sleeping

Weeping

With you

Anyway, I like it very much ;)
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I would love to study a jabberwocky. LOL. Serius is wonderful in any form. You are wonderful for writing such fun and romantic stories. Thank you so much for this great one shot.

Sunny
Slipknot-3113 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I love Siruis, lol.

Awesome one-shot!
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw... You just gotta love Sirius no matter who he's in love with!
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

What is not to love about Sirius' POV here! It's interesting because I don't think of him as a very introspective person, but of course he would have to be at this particular time of his life, and he does have a sweetheart to think of in addition to his godson.

Seeing his perspective makes me wonder what Remus must be thinking when Sirius says, "She teases you." *melts*
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
A jabberwocky! I love you for that! ‘Course I love you anyway, because you’re brilliant, but that just adds to the love. Hehe! Don’t mind me, lack of internet gets to a gal. :P

I simply adore the way you write Sirius, he seems so true to character to me.
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I loved it! I never knew camping could be so much fun...of course, the last time I went camping was a hundred years ago when I was in elementary school. *grin*

Showering in a tent...not sure about that...even if it is magically locked, somehow Norman Bates would manage to break the wards.
die Loreley chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Really confused as to Remus/Tonks - but I'm sure that's because I haven't read chapter 9 & 10 of Promise of a Spring Moon. Will go do that immediately.

I've just realised how unmentioned Sirius & Cami have gone. And I've kinda missed it. Twas good to see an outtake. :D They're so sweet together.

Have a fab weekend! I'm all alone without my parents (but with my younger sister, which is why I'm actually allowed to) for the whole weekend *rejoices*