Reviews for Something Lost
A Frumious Bandersnatch chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I live in North Salem. It's a cr p-sack little town with a gas station, a liquor store, a pizza place and little diner that serves breakfast and lunch. I can walk from my house to the elementary school in less than ten minutes.

What's all this about clubs and motels? We don't have that. The only bar we had got torn out and renovated. The only sort of "night-life" we had was the time a house caught fire at one in the morning and everyone came to watch.

North Salem has small-time insurance agencies.

And antique stores.

And a thrift shop.

They call that North Salem's "historic district".

Your portrayal of my home-town makes me giggle.

I just thought you should know.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Yay! Happy ending! :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
Eek! Yikes! This is NOT good! CAn't wait to finish reading this one :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
I liked Dean's frustration at the snow. Poor, tortured Sammy!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Yikes! That was a bizarre little twist! Katz is so creepy! Sammy we're coming!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
LOL. Not mad :) This was a nicely written scene. All the tension, all the atmosphere really worked.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Wow. That is one horrid dude. At least we have more of the big picture now.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Yeah! At least they were in the same room briefly! Let's hope Catherine's sympathy is real and not a trap :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Well, it's good that Dean got something from Catherine and that he's back at the club. I meant to say earlier that the original description of the club was really well done!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
"He held the match above a candle and let the wick tangle with the fire"-this is a really good line.

Sheesh that's pretty horrific stuff. I hope the nasty dude finds out SOON just who it is he's messing with!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Creepy! These guys are bad guys! Poor Sam! Poor Dean! I hope Sam's questions are answered soon too :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
The fight scene in this chapter is well written! Enough detail for the reader to follow, not so much that it distracts from you story.

Poor Sam! Glad this story is complete so I don't have to wait for updates! Good storytelling :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Nice set up... looking forward to reading the rest!
catchme21 chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
Holy bagoly that was awesome! I finally got to finish it this morning. And what can I say? Damn. You do death well haha. Well Sam's death at least. And I loved the last chapter, how it was written in Dean's POV. Very angsty and very yummy haha.

Great work Lo, I enjoyed reading it very much!

Kris
catchme21 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo...

Need I go on?

:D

So I can get here from work...but no where else. How ghey is that? :D Anywho, I don't think I've read this story yet...or I might have...I'll have to leave you a nice little review at the end.

I hope you're taking care of yourself, and I hope you're feeling better, and I'll talk to you again ina few days.

Loves,