Reviews for Take What You Can
TweekerWeasel chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
I love dark stories, I hope this one gets darker, keep up the good work.
wolfbane17 chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
uh oh! let Jack be alright! Please write more, cause its So GOD!
cobalt elysium chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
realized you still didn't have any reviews for this part. i felt very indigant for you. How could one not review, unless, fairly, they came late to the story like me.

I did enjoy this chap, short but perfectly sweet. 'Know what line i loved the most.

"He couldn’t blame Bill, knew he’d have done the same." so utterly Jack. It was very flippant, off the cuf, but really it was horrible pain he felt of betrayl and lost.

;ove this, love u
cobalt elysium chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
I don't know what the hells wrong with me, but i can never, for the life of me, remember this story, so i go back and re-read it and fall in love with is all over again, and trust me, if i have to keep doing that every single time, it won't faze me one bit :)

okay, about the actual chapter lol.. .

I swear, you have such powerful writing, so very gripping and painful, but you manage to , sometimes, bring a flare of joy. A very, very amazing writer is you. *grammatically incorrect, reality, very correct :) *

Lol, nice huh? Oh sure, Jack collapsed at the door lol. no no, i did read on lol. Ahh, again, descriptions you, wow.

- sorry I write a review as i read-

ah a word you should use, so the word 'thin' does not become to over used is- and don't hold me to spelling- is emacicated/ emacacated. along the lines. Means to lose, have lost, or are lossing, extreme amounts of weight. Though i think you already knew that.

"You're going to have to strip" although amusing, and plausible, it did not seem to match the situation, i dunno, that's just me.

"I can't Anna..." He wouldn't look at her."

I wanna hug Jack too. *tear*

I can only compliment your writing, not critic, which is godd for the both. i hate being a critic.

I think I'm your first review :D Lets hope so XD
goodnightmysweetprince chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
yey! u updated! :D xx thanks for the shout out!

this chapter was really great! so glad he escaped! :D my only criticism is that for some1 who's been betrayed and now about to die, a little more emotion could have been added. but then again, his determination and desperation was clear in his actions
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Continue this all in one big story and save me the hassle of having to clear another spot under favs for the sequal! :)

Excellent chapter. I love how the beginning was almost poetry, but not quite. Very cool. I can't wait to read more, so, what ever you do, update fast!

-Kay
cobalt elysium chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
When I got the alert, I couldn't remember this at all -sorry- so i re read my review, and thought, wait, it's on my favs, and I loved it so...

I re read, fell head over heels in love with it again and now here I am, loving chap 7 and mentally trying to make it longer!

Ark! Anguish!

'Don't come today. Go away, go away. Don't come today.'

That line was beautiful and tragic at the same time. certain lines can get someone, and that one 'got' me.

Your formatting for this works so incredibly well, brilliant. Your descriptions made me wince and sniff and my heart hurts. Damn you!

"Jack fought the urge to flinch"

truama, angst, and what the above leads to is always delicious- yea, I know, perversed! Say it loud, say it proud!-

But really, beautiful writing, you're in a great mind frame and please, please don't keep us waiting that long again!

M, okay, lemms see. YOu need to add another chapter, so no, no seuqle just yet. But depending on how you write the next chapter, it'll decied whether you seuqel it or continue it. I personally think that it's not the right time just yet.

Oppurtune moment and all *dubs Jack's hat* "Oi" *heh*

Any way fanatstic! I think I've seriously gone on enough now!
cobalt elysium chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
You have to continue this is simply amazing! Many people write twice the amont and never get the point acorss of the detail and emotion is gone.

However you succed in all of those and more. Your second chapter was very powering and I'm keenly awaiting more. Please, continue my sanity is out on the line
W0lf-Spirit chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
i love it. hurry and make more!
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
You know, I actually like this. The chapters are a bit short for my tast but I've fallen in love with your writing style. You do a pretty durn good job writing Jack

So, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to fav and watch this story, then, I'm gonna fav you, and since you'll be so grateful, you'll give me a nice quick update, without which I will be less likely to review the next time, savvy?

;)

-Kay
Prince Nightingale chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
wow LOVE IT!

continue soon!
jadebellamy chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
I do hope you'll be continuing this. I really am enjoying it. Your style of writing is very good, detailed too. I felt so sorry for Jack in Chapter 2 was it, when Barbossa the bloody cretin, had him on the deck and such as happened followed. But you wrote that well, it wasn't detailed as to disgust you, but I really felt the pain.

Any wya, beautiful job, continue soon.
heraldtaliar chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
I usually don't read Jack-centric fics (I'm a Will fan _) but I really like this one. Nice and dark! Please continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Please update soon! I love thinking about Jacks past and love reading stories about it. Yours is particularily great! The format is good and the pace is great! And will you be giving flashbacks or something to Jacks time with Bill? It would be interesting. Like a particu;ary lesson Bootstrap taught him or a sailing tip to make thing easier that Bill taught him?Please continue!
noitcifnaf chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
i love this story, so angsty, it shows a vulnerable jack. plz continue on, i think ure doing a fine job. maybe he should get angry, and you could have him massacre a bunch of people, then feel guilty about it.