Reviews for The Colour of Ever After
animebookworm11 chapter 1 . 3/20
please update
S3rgeant-Sarcasm chapter 10 . 2/23
Um I noticed a small mistake in the beginning where Harry is talking to his parents... You wrote "Next Sunday is a Hogsmeade (if I spelled that right) Saturday" and then wrote "what about next Sunday?" So I'm not sure if it's something that is needed to be fixed, but I thought you should know
Silvermist chapter 11 . 1/12
Very cool
WhiteWolfChick chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
I thought it meant abandoned fic as in harry was abandoned not the fanfiction was abandoned...
paz chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
Brilliant
Canadian lamp chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
I really rather enjoyed that story, thank you for that. Alex us probably my favorite character ever, he was glorious in so many ways, thank you for writing him. Reading that was a pleasure and I'm glad I did, thank you for writing.
Xohaxu chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
I know that it has been ten years since this has been written, yet I couldn't stop myself from reviewing. It is so finely written that I couldn't stop reading even though I knew it was abandoned. I love how you portrayed Draco Malfoy. I am not a big fan of him normally, since he is portrayed as immature and petty - almost like a cartoon character without depth. Yet you did something wonderful with his character. You included your own perceptions, your own thoughts to him and it made him alive. I love how understanding he is, despite being spoiled as a child. I love how, even though he wears expensive clothing and lives in a manor and was raised amongst the riches, money is not everything that defines him. I love how he loves Harry.

Thank you for writing this. Wherever you are, whatever it is that you are doing, I give you my blessings. You're awesome, because even though I don't know you, I got to know you through your writing. You have the influence to make someone such as me happy on a bad day.
remeyqueen74 chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
Really great story wish you could finish it
Rafaxadrez chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
Very good
Continue
Random chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
1. I hate slash.
2. I hate Draco Malfoy.
3. I hate HP/DM stories above all.
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
I hate this. I really do. If I was James I would raise Harry without Lily.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
It is very terrible. Poor little Potter.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Ooohh Thr Draco's mate will be Haaaarry! *-*
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
I wished you'd have given up on the HP world after completing this fic you know?
I had a good time reading this.
Sad I'd never know how this'll end.
Anyway, I hope you're alright and content with your life.
Take care.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Lily is a disgrace as a mother here.
Even if her fears materialised in the future she could always make Harry understand.
But wow she abandons him. And others go along with this.