Reviews for The Colour of Ever After
rowrow chapter 11 . 4/16
Would you consider maybebletting someone finish this fic? I really love this fic and I wish to write an end for it.
Alexandria.Nymphadora chapter 11 . 2/11
i read it anyway & loved it

i feel the same way u do
y dont u put the story up for adoption
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
naw
Diverging Patronus chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Sigh...I think I like to torture myself...weird way of phrasing things but whatever, I read the authors note first so I knew this story is abandoned and lord only knows I'm probably not even complimenting you anymore as you probably don't check anything from here anymore...
But I will say it anyway!
Your story is amazing! Love love love the characters! Alex is a hysterically love able character! Reminds me a little of Sirius, No? Will I feel so sorry for! Harry too of coarse. Draco love how sweet he is! Gotta love veela stories! James and Lily? Argh! First off who in there right mind gives up their child if they "love" them! Who cares if everyone doesn't notice Harry as long as you (James and Lily) do he would have been happy. Soooo irritating!
I love this abandoned story lol :) nice work! Even if real life made you ditch this at the best part :)
Not again chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! it was getting so good!
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
I really enjoyed the story even though you didn't finish it I still very much liked the read and I'm glad that someone finally said something about a discontinued story before I started to read it
Thank you for the great story .!.!.!.
Potter's Tardis chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Well, that was very moving, and good look!
Have a nice life,
-PT :)
Senju Serena chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
just read the note, and too let you know, that you are a wonderful writer
Senju Serena chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
but if the other school was better...what the heck? you can get better training at the other school and get like private tutoring from dumbledoor, woudn't that work better? But still, I like this story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
I love how Will isn't a stuck up, attention seeking git like Harry's twin usually is in wrong boy-who-lived stories.
littlepanther chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
though its unfinished I still love it. the way draco cared for harry. I'll justmake my own ending in my mind...lol. but you did a great job with the story. I like alex tooo... ugh. I need to make a scene where draco and alex meets. and dun dun dun... hahaha. I love it really
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Thank u for at least saying GOODBYE! The story was A-mazing!
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Okay , i can't force you . If you say can't finished i will understand . Actually yours ending is . . . sweet . yes sweet . I love it .
Alice chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
I'm really not sure if I should hunt you down and torture you until you've finished with the story, or if I should accept you're reasons for quitting, because I know the feeling. You'd better hope I stick with the later.
Awkward unknown chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Omg I really loved this story ! U really should continue!