Reviews for Zell's 12 Days To Christmas
The-Rose-Of-Tidus chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw you really get Seifers unego caring side 3
hottfroggy chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
Getting good! Update soon (when you can)!
Ashe Princess12 chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Aww, I really like dthe end when they fell asleep on the couch.

Very fluff and I love! *knows fid will continue to get better*
Joshy chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
AH OMG OMG OMG. ahem now that I esploded ok first off great story its got me hooked, I read the chapter before this then got offline yesterday and I thought to myself... hm I would like to see Zell on top, I actually had one planned out but yay you made it. *sigh* why can't real gay love be this sweet!
Anna chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
Oh my goddesses, that was so hot! I don't believe I've ever said that about another fanfic. ; I'm pretty sure I was blushing while I was reading it. *squeals really loudly* *clears throat* Um, anyway... I like your son's name, Kai is a great name. _ I absolutely can't wait till you update again, so, please update soon!
kittykittyfishyflakes chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
OMIGOSH! Yay, another chapter! That was absolutly awsome! (Chucks a tomato)Poor Seifer feels like a punching bag. I'd have to say imagining Zell looking at Seifer as though he was gonna pounce on him gave me chills. (The good kind)
Agent Oz chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Oh my...that's one helluva trip toward Christmas!(and we aren't even near Christmas Eve yet hahah XD)

Glad to see you return to this story (it's still on my aleart list, guess my surprise;) So, is the update going to be regularly now? I sure hope so! At least if we get to see Seifer & Zell celebrate Christmas together in your fic before Spring comes would be nice (even though this part of the world where I live has not much change in season to speak of-how sad). Will look out for your next chapter!:)
DeadnightWarrior chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
I had just read this story over again from the beginning, and you've got no idea how happy I was this morning when I noticed you had updated! *bouncing in excitement*

Hehe, typical Seifer, always prepared... Well, this surely did make my day better ;) Keep 'em coming, darling!
Faoiltierna chapter 8 . 2/10/2008

Glad to see you returned! Glad to hear about the new child, sorry about the computer :-)

Here's hoping the next update won't be as long! (Or require so many life changing events! ;-)
Ranchdressing chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
it's alright! and I was thinking of rereading this fic today too! I bet your son is so cute! /
A Mad Countess chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
You're back! I'm so glad!

I hope things are better for you now and no more trouble comes up. (Also, congratulations!)

Great chapter as always! I'll be waiting for more.

Faoiltierna chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
It's been a year...but you left us poor readers hanging! And after you sucked us into your excellent story!

Love that Zell's the top, he's hot stuff!

I would very much like to see how this turns out, please finish! (Pretty please?)
kittykittyfishyflakes chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
OMG! YOU MUST FINISH IT! Seriously this is one of the best stories I've read!
Anna chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
Oh, wow! It's so good! It was so funny and I loved it! I had realized that there are quite a few fanfic that have Zell go to a bar and just get wasted, apparently he seems like the type. *shrugs* I don't know why but I had found it really funny with the whole Ifrit thing, I guess it could be that I can't really see him being junctioned with Seifer. I always thought he seemed better with Zell. Same thing kinda goes for Shiva, she'd be with Squall. But I did love the whole psychiatrist thing, I'd actually be reeaally scared of her if she was. Is it just me or do they only wear boxers a lot in the fic? Not that I have any problem with it, I say go ahead and spend all the time you want in and out of 'em. _V Oh! I LOVE hot coco too! It's so yummy! Speaking of yummy, woof, lol, sorry. Um, I love that Seifer was the uke! GO ZELL! But anyway, I was really hoping that they would do it in the shower, I'm so evil! But anyway, I found the whole lufa story hilarious! I feel sorry for him, but he really shoulda know better. Course I'm one to talk... ; I'm curious as to what name you chose for your son. I love exotic names too. Well, anyway, please update soon!
chibisweetcandi chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Nya~ i burn stuff all the time so i know the feeling.../ i know silly hu? ohh and are ypu going to finish this story? oh plz oh plz do! this is like the one of the gratist fuckn' story i have ever read thats made in this style! cuz you know not every one can right in this form cuz if you dont you have to think of the story and etc. and i relly relly whana finish reading it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »