Reviews for Child's Play
cztelnik chapter 30 . 2/10
Came back to look for more chapters. Still a good story.
tiffaney.103 chapter 30 . 2/10
I'm so sad you seemed to have abandoned this story I just stayed up all night finishing it and its amazing. I've never really liked deaged harry story's but this one really caught my attention your story line and plots were amazing and the way you wrote little harry was spot on! I really hope you come back to this one day I would really love to read more.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 30 . 8/28/2016
What happened to the update? Was such a good story! Hit the nail on the head with the behaviour. My 2 year old niece is the exact same! She says 'me big girl now' all the time or refers herself in 3rd person. And is currently going through the No and why faze.
analise17 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Ah, yes. Harry will now inflict the damage known as "poopy" many MANY times on dear Snape. Hehehehee.
TheReapersDaughter chapter 30 . 2/28/2016
i hope ypu update this soon
marthapreston4 chapter 27 . 2/19/2016
the blanket thing is adorable
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
Please update. I hope you haven't given up kn the story because it really is a good one. I keep reading it over and over again in hope that you may update as you said in the last chapter. Please do!
shy shy 777 chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
Really wish you would up date soon. I hate it when really great writer's don't finish their stories. You are very good and funny. I love little harry. Please finish.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
This is simply wonderful! I suggest you can make this a Dramione (not primarily) if you don't mind because it is going in the appropriate track.
Please give us more and more, this story is really awesome! :)

Good luck! :D

Best Wishes
A Potterhead
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
huh.. may i mention one thing? you have mentioned that lucius' and draco's eyes are blue, but actually they are grey. cold, grey eyes.
and i certainly enjoyed the draco-potters moment! i love to see this new draco!
hats off!
good luck!
duchessme chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
it was an intriguing story
love the mysteries
too bad it wont be completed
plz chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
I want more
cheese chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
Cheese
AJH chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
Well done. I'm half way into it, and though there are misspellings, I love it.
Thanks for writing a wonderful book.
sablerose2 chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
Just wanted to tell you I love this story and hope you update soon. Love the way you have Snape and Harry growing close is wonderful.