Reviews for Child's Play
analise17 chapter 1 . 6/19
Ah, yes. Harry will now inflict the damage known as "poopy" many MANY times on dear Snape. Hehehehee.
TheReapersDaughter chapter 30 . 2/28
i hope ypu update this soon
marthapreston4 chapter 27 . 2/19
the blanket thing is adorable
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
Please update. I hope you haven't given up kn the story because it really is a good one. I keep reading it over and over again in hope that you may update as you said in the last chapter. Please do!
shy shy 777 chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
Really wish you would up date soon. I hate it when really great writer's don't finish their stories. You are very good and funny. I love little harry. Please finish.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
This is simply wonderful! I suggest you can make this a Dramione (not primarily) if you don't mind because it is going in the appropriate track.
Please give us more and more, this story is really awesome! :)

Good luck! :D

Best Wishes
A Potterhead
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
huh.. may i mention one thing? you have mentioned that lucius' and draco's eyes are blue, but actually they are grey. cold, grey eyes.
and i certainly enjoyed the draco-potters moment! i love to see this new draco!
hats off!
good luck!
duchessme chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
it was an intriguing story
love the mysteries
too bad it wont be completed
plz chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
I want more
cheese chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
Cheese
AJH chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
Well done. I'm half way into it, and though there are misspellings, I love it.
Thanks for writing a wonderful book.
sablerose2 chapter 30 . 6/19/2015
Just wanted to tell you I love this story and hope you update soon. Love the way you have Snape and Harry growing close is wonderful.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
That was possibly the worst idea ever, they want harry to age up but the only thing putting another child with him will do is regress. It's why after bringing a new baby hike it seems so much harder because the new baby will get the brunt of the attention and the other will change their attitude to model the behaviour of the baby. Worst idea ever Albus!
Plus i thought you said tom was a noisy baby also he should have gone to molly or have brought the mother into hiding because then Thomas would age up and this shit wouldn't happen. Grrrrrr, i hate it when people say they new children but then do something unbelievably stupid
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
Can you finish this story please and your other stories PLEASE!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
Why do Ron and Hermione call Malfoy 'Lucius'? They're not exactly pals with the guy. Actually, why is everybody calling him Lucius? It's weird.