Reviews for Child's Play
Xiao laoshu chapter 2 . 9/20
Batman!
Pleaseeee update! That's an amazing ff waiting for another chapteeeeeer
megacharizat chapter 30 . 9/4
well, when are you going to ubdate?
megacharizat chapter 24 . 9/3
I feel bad for harry. the little tike thinks the other baby is replacing him. well, I wonder what you are going to do next?
megacharizat chapter 23 . 9/3
I don't want this stupid baby to replace Harry.
megacharizat chapter 21 . 9/3
I'm telling you, if the boddy was snape's, then I will find you. I will find you and I will smash your head in to a wall!
megacharizat chapter 3 . 9/3
please please please, I want baby Harry to punch snape in the nose, or face, or maybe anywhere, but I want him to punch snape.
Jen77 chapter 30 . 8/7
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. IT HAS BEEN YEARS, BUT SO WELL WRITTEN. i AM NOT FOLLOWING WHERE lUCIUS AND DARK LORD ARE GOING WITH THIS...BUT GLAD dRACO DOES NOT SEEM TO BE FOLLOWING WITH HIS FATHER. cHILDREN/TEENS EVENTUALLY FIND THERE OWN PATH. i DO LIKE YOUR DRACO BEING ON THE KINDER SIDE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHY THE mIRROR WAS IMPORTANT, i HOPE HE AND HARRY BOTH GET ADOPTED OR AT LEAST PUT UNDER sNAPES PROTECTION. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ChrisUSA chapter 30 . 7/25
Such a good story, pls continue
Pleaseee update. I really love this story. You are a great writer. Hope there will be new chapters...
Come back
Please upload. This ff is amazing. I really love it and I want read other. Pleaaaaaase! Are u here?
Kisses from Italy
cztelnik chapter 30 . 2/10
Came back to look for more chapters. Still a good story.
tiffaney.103 chapter 30 . 2/10
I'm so sad you seemed to have abandoned this story I just stayed up all night finishing it and its amazing. I've never really liked deaged harry story's but this one really caught my attention your story line and plots were amazing and the way you wrote little harry was spot on! I really hope you come back to this one day I would really love to read more.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 30 . 8/28/2016
What happened to the update? Was such a good story! Hit the nail on the head with the behaviour. My 2 year old niece is the exact same! She says 'me big girl now' all the time or refers herself in 3rd person. And is currently going through the No and why faze.
analise17 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Ah, yes. Harry will now inflict the damage known as "poopy" many MANY times on dear Snape. Hehehehee.