Reviews for sunshine in a bag
kaalilaatikko chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
;wwww; Leonnnnn~
Cirque du Lune chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
WHE! x3.

-ahem-

Translation A: I loved it. Yes, it did give me that warm, fuzzy feeling. Yay.

Translation B: THAT WAS EPICALLY AWESOME! I LOVE YOU!-hugsyoutodeath-

-favorites-

. . .

-faints-

Love.

~Cirque
goddess-chan123 chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
aw~ i luved reading that! i got my answer from my last review by clicking to the next chapter...i was like '...o...i feel stupid' but i luved ur story 2 tears(not litrealy)
goddess-chan123 chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
wait? by 'they did have sex', do u mean axel and roxy or roxy and nami?
rae2009 chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
i loved it! :D kudos to you for an awesome story
Suyiro Motsuko chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
I think I fell in love...with your Axel and Roxas...

They felt so real, you could feel their feelings for each other, their happiness, their anger, everything, and just GAH! *huggles the bullcrap out of you* Im glad I caught this when it finished, I don't think the magic would have been as strong if it wasn't, please, continue to brand the site with your initially plotless and by the end artful stories ]
The Thirteenth Promise chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
xD Awsome Story!

I love How Axel Yells "Reno. You. Die. NOW"

xD
Sensory Overload chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Wow, I believe that I was hooked onto this story the moment I read the first couple sentences. I love your style of writing! It just seems so natural and it's really descriptive, like I can actually watch the characters do what they're doing. I think, out of the six chapters I've read so far, I really like this one. I don't know why but the last couple lines of this chapter was just... really pretty.

"I knew what he was doing but either way, I asked, ''What're you doin'?''

His response only confused me slightly.

''...Catching the stars.''

It's like, one of those really dramatic lines that kinda makes your heart pull whether you meant to write it in that sense or not. I don't know, maybe I've just gone crazy, but I think that that was probably the sweetest things I've read. Please continue writing more fanfics because I just love them so!
Insanecat6 chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
Aww. It's true. It did give me that hot cocoa in winter with blankets feeling. It was sweet and touching. I really like that you portray Kairi and Namine possitively. I mean, just cause some people think they get in the way of yaoi pairings does not make them bad people. They can be as good of friends as anyone else, and really, it's not their fault that they get paired with the guys. I think Disney and Square Enix made the game slightly ambiguous on purpose anyway, just so that people could see the pairing they wanted and not get yelled at by anyone. And besides, you can have both pairings in different chronology if you want. Like how you had Roxas date Namine for a bit before hooking up with Roxas. It's what people do. Not everyone finds their one true love on the first try. And they can still be friends afterwards. Wow, this review kinda turned into a pairings rant, didn't it? Heheh. Sorry about that. Anyway, I really liked it and just want you to know that. There were a couple of things that stuck out to me a bit as a continuity issue, but they were pretty minor and like you said in the A/N's you didn't really have this planned out so it's understandable. Also, I really like your writing style, it's easy to read and understand and makes the actual process of reading really enjoyable. So Love to you for the awsome fic. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more stuff from you. Bye.
poison-maestro chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
oh, star catchin'... thats always fun.
kaalilaatikko chapter 13 . 11/12/2008
-squeals like a fangirl- aw so cute! :3 I defiantly got a fuzzy and warm feeling from this fic so thanks 8D
Sky Blue Baby chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
Aww, that was so cute! I loved the whole thing.
Mila Reeves chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Aww, that was so cute! Roxy proposed! YEA! Good story!
Teiraa Strikes Again chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
i don't see why anybody would hate kairi.

i love her.

(btw this is not my first time reading this story. i read it like last october but decided to read it again and now i feel obligated to reveiw 'cause i didn't the first time...)
apendox chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
AW, I'm so sad this story has ended ;_; It's so sweet! I just luv the way it ended.

But at the end, I almost thougt little Roxy was proposing to Axel xD oh well, looks like I was wrong! The flame on the rings was such a nice detail :3

just one more thing; AEWSOME STORY 8D