Reviews for sunshine in a bag
nonday chapter 13 . 5/3/2008
i'm so glad you finished this awesome story.

it was beautiful, and humorous and warm.

the conclusion was cool, too. great metaphore.

i'll keep a look for new projects.

grats for completing this, btw :)
yumie-darkness123 chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
I Love You.

im sorry for the random burst of affection, but that was wonderful XD :)

i loved sora. he was crazy fun and riku inslaving XD

and i actualy loved your kiari and i dont often like how people pertray her.

awsome job. you deserve so much praise :)

*hugs you crazy*

and again i love you for this. it made my morning.(its 5:30 A.M.)
yumie-darkness123 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
someones probably already got it, but its blibk182 "i miss you"
Belixas chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
Oh, sorry for probably commenting on every chapter but I love how you write! I just HAD to read another chapter before going to bed and when I wake up tomorrow I'll continue! XD

I love how Axel reacted and Roxas being a silly emo-head XD

~IssaBissaBel
IssaBissaBel chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Omg nice ;D I loved the part with the misteltoe and OMG I'm SO going to continue reaging ;D
firehawkxx chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
Aw, I LOVED IT! :D And I shall miss it terribly... until there's a rainy day and I decide to read it :) -claps- Amazing story, truly amaing :) Congrats!
hittocerebattosai chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
*clings* THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
hunted-snark chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
sweet story
Belixas chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
I like the way you write but there are some unanswered questions.. how could Roxas get a boyfriend when he didn't open up to anyone? XD
Belixas chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
MARLUXIA WTH? XD
NightmareFairy chapter 13 . 4/1/2008
Wow, that was a fun read! But I seriously need some sleep 'cuz I have school tomorrow.

Anyways, cute story. Love Roxas. And Axel too. Demyx has too many boyfriends. :D
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 13 . 4/1/2008
"But to give you that warm fuzzy feeling you get when it's winter and you're on the couch wrapped up in a blanket, drinking some hot chocolate... or with a signifigant other... :3"

exactly the case with me! only that it's freakin hot where i live so i'm under the fan, sitting on my bed, drinking cold orangade and feeling cool and fuzzy inside... its the same damn thing, really, but just opposite elements.

i mean, cmon, its not like everyone likes heat! take vexen for example. _ i always get vexen when i do the "Which Org Character R U?" quizzes, so that makes sense... XD

You've done a wonderful job here! this story is just how u described it to be: a pointless, plotless, little story and attracted so many people and their feelings. lots of authors start like this, but very few achieve what u achieved! not too much drama, ppl, places... just some warm/cool n fuzzy akurokution. aww.

wah, anyway, sorry for bothering with my fluffy talk... XD

rock on!
allyssumdays chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
And this is the end. Wow. Beautiful ending, it's just... Damn, here's that speechless bit again. Well, I gotta say that I'm glad I decided to read this, even though the alert was for an unfamiliar story. There was a perfect blend of every element I could ask for in a story. It was great, so love and encouragment for all of your works! Congrats for finishing!
lilithstorm chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
I am so sad that this story is over. I loved this story to pieces. Thank you for not giving up on it and completing it.
allyssumdays chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
Naha! HA! Wow, I really do think I love you! This is like... Damn, it's about time! Wow, I should of known that Kairi and Namine were behind it all along! And damn! Sorry if I'm swearing a lot, I'm just like, all but speechless... Wow!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »