Reviews for sunshine in a bag
Bubblegum Head chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
I feel so squeeshy. XD
Bubblegum Head chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
I don't know if I forgot about this story or what but you're amazing dearest XD

Such gorgeuousness. :P
hoshiko2kokoro chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
Haha, yay! I love updates! :D

But no sex scene? -sad-

Oh well, I'm just glad they finally got together. Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
321 chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
kyah! it's gorgeous, it's amazing, it's wonderdul... hah... all that's missing is for roxas to say i love you to axel! and you should have described the end more, for us perverted people! haha, great story, i'm really happy you updated. please keep up the great work! :D
0000000009 chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
XD aw

somehow after reading this i got really warm ;w; its so cold in oakland TTwTT i hope you get a good nights sleep )
TiredRaven chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
KarimaTinCan chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
Oh my gosh i loved it!

aahh

Thank you so much for updating!

This story is one of my personal favs..

You're such an awesome writer

~KarimaTinCan
Constance Greene chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
Sseexx!

:D ..okay sorry. Overexcitement. xD

Aww, this chapter was so cute. But short. The fluff~! I was grinning/smiling throughout the entire thing.

Almost over? ): Oh no. Well, I've enjoyed reading this fic!

Constance.
illbewaiting chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
yay this chappy is ture win. x3 its so sweet and warm. feel happy for them (mainly roxy) to work things out finally~ and the end of the chapter is like, OMFG PLZ WRITE MORE. XD;

i'll be really happy and sad at the same time to see this wonderful story comes to an end... cuz its just too awesome fro its own good.
SlumCity chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
this is just to cute

i love axel and roxas' relationship in this

WONDERFUL STORY

keep it up

;D
messenger bird chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
o_o

omg. i worship you now.

...-worships-

you're AWESOME at writing. lyksrsly. this pwns so much it's not even funny. great description, angst, axelroxas...OHYES.

also, you have a great taste in music. xD;

i shall await your next update eagerly. :3 -valiant attempt at patience-
Light Catastrophe chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Aw. So good. Please update soon! Axel is so... impulsive. XD
Haurvatat chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
hehe! I lurve you.~

Just, y'know, not like THAT.

This story is just... fabu-labu-lous. My limited vocabulary fails to convey the lovliness of this story. The switching of persepectives is a little confusing, but WHO CARES, really? it's worth it. Please update?

I have a DA too. I do a little Akuroku work occasionally, if you're interested. It's also under the name Nadeshiko-tenshi. Such originality I have with usernames, no?
0000000009 chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
wow just wow! loved it from begining to ... well where you left off xD had to make a cliffy huh? 'D

anyways cant wait to read more! good luck~
Decoded chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
i love the story so far, keep 'em comin'!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »