Reviews for Lemondrop Conspiracy
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 3/31
I have enjoyed your story immensely!
Thank you for writing and sharing this! :)
SlyPrincess14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I was laughing too hard at the end. Hahaha that was long yet so funny... Oh such humour. :)
wajeeha chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is got be one of the bests drinny fictions ever!
enchantedstarlight chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was fun and absolutely charming. Enjoyed every bit of it. Draco was such a little snit at the beginning and his punishment was perfect. And I loved the lemon drops. Nice job. Thank you for a lovely story.
Coolstories chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love the ending!
Great fanfic!
yay chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was wonderful!
WolfspiritSD chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This story is really good! Although I must admit, at the start I was like WOAH this is really serious! gasp! blood and guts and brains and ahhhh! but then I read more and got over it. :D

I was really laughing at the, 'But this wasn't some highly unlikely story written by a hopelessly bored half-talented writer for her own twisted pleasure' and the

'And what the hell was he doing in front of the Hospital Wing entrance?'

Usually that sort or reality but not stuff annoys but that amused me a lot. XD

I also liked the really creepy Harry as well. Nice.
Jawsome chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I'm oddly craving a lemon drop now. :P Love the story! D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ahaha, this fic was really enjoyable to read. I liked the plot and the tone you presented in this story. It's unique and enthralling. Good humor and grammar as well. :) Pfft, lemon drops. (I suddenly want some now...)
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
*giggles* Oh, I loved this. Draco's character is amazing. I love his perspective here, it makes everything hilarious. The ending is perfect, and this story makes me like fanon-Harry much more than I should. _ Great story!
Miss-Talkative chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awww how hilarious! I loved hearing Draco's thoughts! The end scene made me chuckle! Thank you!

Shai x
imadoodlenoodle chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
*laughs* That was hilarious!

I love it. Love it, love it all! Draco was brilliantly written and I enjoyed seeing the move from the Draco at the beginning to the one at the end.

Last scene, with Snape, Harry and Dumbledore was perfect.
Chaos-in-sync chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
WOW. I really loved this story! It was funny, interesting and kept me on the edge of my seat. Especially that last line XD Love the way you wrote it *superb* 3 Keep it up!
The Public Address System chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
.god. That was amazing and the ending was just so hilarious! I love this!
PridefulElizondo chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i lik it but i dont get the lemon drops and wht they to do with the story but it was great