Reviews for Lemondrop Conspiracy
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Wow. Loved it. The Draco and Ginny you wrote were both humorous and very real. I absolutely loved it!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This is, at once, both hilariously amusing and extremely sweet. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
OHHHHHH MYYYY GODDD! this was really gooood! Thank you fr this
CrazyFaerieSoul chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Hahaha this is awesome. Dumbles and Harry and Snape, all sucking lemon drops and smirking.
molly786 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
amazing, loved it :)
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I have enjoyed your story immensely!
Thank you for writing and sharing this! :)
graytrapped chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I was laughing too hard at the end. Hahaha that was long yet so funny... Oh such humour. :)
wajeeha chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is got be one of the bests drinny fictions ever!
enchantedstarlight chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was fun and absolutely charming. Enjoyed every bit of it. Draco was such a little snit at the beginning and his punishment was perfect. And I loved the lemon drops. Nice job. Thank you for a lovely story.
Coolstories chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love the ending!
Great fanfic!
yay chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was wonderful!
WolfspiritSD chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This story is really good! Although I must admit, at the start I was like WOAH this is really serious! gasp! blood and guts and brains and ahhhh! but then I read more and got over it. :D

I was really laughing at the, 'But this wasn't some highly unlikely story written by a hopelessly bored half-talented writer for her own twisted pleasure' and the

'And what the hell was he doing in front of the Hospital Wing entrance?'

Usually that sort or reality but not stuff annoys but that amused me a lot. XD

I also liked the really creepy Harry as well. Nice.
Jawsome chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I'm oddly craving a lemon drop now. :P Love the story! D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ahaha, this fic was really enjoyable to read. I liked the plot and the tone you presented in this story. It's unique and enthralling. Good humor and grammar as well. :) Pfft, lemon drops. (I suddenly want some now...)
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
*giggles* Oh, I loved this. Draco's character is amazing. I love his perspective here, it makes everything hilarious. The ending is perfect, and this story makes me like fanon-Harry much more than I should. _~ Great story!