Reviews for So Cold
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Craps, a thrill schock suspense fic..O_o

I was tensed until the end...*_*

Like always, good characterization of Gin,Vodka and Vermouth...

The only little flat(Which isn't trully one)?

Well, Gin and Vodka situation was simuilar to the Sherry situation in vl 24...Blood on the snow, a traitor... If think it would have been interessing to use that...But well, it is just my opinion...;)

The fic was wonderful and it would have been a pity you've lost this plotbunnies...

Add to fav
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Yes, you should've been working on Evil Never Dies, but this oneshot is just as great. :D

I like how in the beginning, you showed us both Vodka's and Gin's POV, making the readers wonder if Vodka's the one hallucinating or Gin's the one hallucinating. But then it got suspenseful when it became clear Vodka was the one hallucinating and even wanted to shoot Gin. I love the conversation at the end between Vodka and Gin. :3

My favorite line: And because I just felt like it, he added silently to himself. I don't know why.

That's as honest an answer we can get from Gin, I suppose. XD
Dee-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Good story. Generally, I think you did this very well. The characters, despite everything, seemed in character (I could imagine them doing this). There appeared to be no major grammatical or sentence structure mistakes. It's nice to see Gin and Vodka as not entirely bad guys sometimes. Keep on writing more!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 8/4/2006