Reviews for Forsaken
spnMom chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
Wow, did Sam just get possessed? Gotta keep reading... You do know it is nearly 2am, don't you. This story needs to come with a warning... Do not begin after midnight :-)
spnMom chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Yikes, what is this... Spirit Sam and time of death called? Argh... *must keep reading*...
AquarianNightSky chapter 12 . 9/18/2007
I just found your story and wanted to wait until I finished it to send my review. So here are my thoughts in a few words:

Cool

Well written

Good idea

Dr. Wallis is a first rate creep

I think that does it so far. I'm going to go read Lying in Wait now. Great job.

Toodles!

Sky

P.S. Do you have a beta? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I noticed some grammar errors in your writing and I just wondered if you had someone who checks after you. If you don't I could help if you don't mind... :-)
astridlillithgrace chapter 12 . 4/26/2007
Thank god I don't have to wait for a sequel! Brilliant story, sinister ending though...

How dare that doctor!
hinata-37 chapter 12 . 1/29/2007
great story! can't wait to read the sequel!
Intex chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
Great story! A few spelling mistakes here and there but it was still really great! I can't wait for you to update Lying in Wait! I'll be waiting! Lol.
Intex chapter 11 . 1/24/2007
Great chapter. Something I noticed however, is that sometimes you forget a word, add a word or, put the same word down twice but different words. Sometimes you say where for we're and sometimes you use two different words but they mean the same thing one after another. Lol. I'm almost done the story! But I have to go because Supernatural is coming on! Woot Woot!
Intex chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
I think I would have left him in the hospital. At least for two more days. Just for him to get remotley better. You know? Great chapter.
Intex chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
Great chapter. I hate . He's an ass. Lol. And Dean DOES have it! Sexy beast...:D
Intex chapter 8 . 1/24/2007
Great chapter. Sam's up! Yay!
Intex chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
I don't think that John did the right thing. He should be with Sam and Dean! And I think that Dean shouldn't tell Sam about their father but he should tell him about the dying thing. I know he's not going to but, he should.
Intex chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
O.M.G lol! Extremely lucky. Lol.
Intex chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
Poor Dean! Stupid John. Dead Sam! No Lol. Good chapter.
Intex chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Oh no Sam! :O I'm starting to better understand Lying In Wait now that I'm reading this story. Great chapter.
Intex chapter 3 . 1/23/2007