Reviews for We've Got Tonight
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
*Sobs* That was ver very beautiful!
haydenzbabe chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
oh ::sniff:: that was soooooooooooo sad. But somewhat of a happy ending. I'm crying...and not much can make me cry. You're a beautiful writer, keep it up!

Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Aww I love A/O fics! Damn Lucas for putting Amidala with that wimp Anakin! -.-0
val chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
love the story, thanks
obi's girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Something hit Amidala then when he said those words. They were pleading. “Amidala, I can’t live without you!” they said. ~~ “No, Ami. You only wanted to do what you thought would ease the pain. But you know it wouldn’t do any good. In fact,” Obi-Wan paused. “ fact, staying here with me, a connection to all your sorrows -” “But not the cause,” Amidala whispered. “ -can help ease the pain. You need me and I need you,” Obi-Wan smiled. ~~ They even finish each other's sentences. How sweet. This was sweet and beautiful. ~~ Obviously, you've been reading our work ~~ Wink, wink ~~ Great job.
Angela chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Very nice! Short but sweet. I especially like Obi-Wan's line that she's all he has left. :( So sad...but true. Sounds a lot like something he would say. Good job! I enjoyed it.
Theed chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
This is the best Obi-Wan/Amidala fic I've read in a llllooooonnnngggggg while! CONGRATS! Oh, and thanks for the dedication! That was really sweet! What a nice surprise! Again, I loved this fic. The descriptions were amazing, and I hope you write more about my favorite Star Wars couple!
belle1320 chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
Awwww...So cute! I loved it. Perhaps a sequel?
JadaSkye chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
OH MY GOSH! How sad and gorgeous and pretty! And the song, and- oh wow, that was great. I loved it! Fantastic!
Spaceangel77 chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
another wonderful piece of work
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
I love your stories so much! Obi/Ami fics are always my favorite.
Jen10 chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Great work! I love the idea of Obi and Ami. I hope to read more of your work soon!
Laura Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Wonderful! I love stories like this! Very sweet! May the Force be with you! :-)