Reviews for If Only, If Only
Mugiwara Otome chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
Hmmm... Am i the only one who's going "nooooooooo! Sanzo and Goku are PUUUUUUREEEEEEEE! VERY PURE!"?

But still, the story's great! i love when Sanzo doesn't show that's he's actually worried! Typical tsundere. Oh and i quite support the HakkaiXGoyjo. Although its difficult to figure out who's the seme. i think hakkai...

Please do have a sequel!
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Sequel.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
gojyo took the words right out of my mouth
KaKashiisWifey chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
lml leave it to sanzo to be a kill-joy..definately in character
KaKashiisWifey chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
lol he IS gooey in the middle...but lord knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of sanzo ;D
Supernova300 chapter 18 . 1/7/2010
Please, write a sequel soon! I know you haven't been on much in this last year, but... I, along with many people, would like tp read it.

Hell, I'm sounding selfish... because I suppose that perhaps you've got your reasons.
InuFire chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
this was really good is there gonna be a sequeal?
TreeStar chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
Very nice. i love goku's how goku's instinctive endearment of sanzo remains even without memories. it's touching. :)
TreeStar chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
wow! some serious brain warping in this chapter. he's not even called goku anymore. nice detail.
TreeStar chapter 10 . 9/13/2007
This is an interesting story. completely impractical as far as the Saiyuki plot goes, but i think that's your point. it's so out of place that it has to be written about. veyr clever. It feels a little rushed, but your grammar and use of character is great. I'm really liking this on the whole, and i'm hard on Saiyuki fics, so that's really saying something. :)
orvida geri chapter 18 . 9/1/2007
when is the sequel to if only,if only going to be posted? i love this story so much and i can hardly wait for the sequel to come out. are you going to post it here and at live journal.
WolfeChilde chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Err...isn't Goku a heretic? Meaning that he has no mother or father except for nature herself.
Estelle Stafford chapter 9 . 6/7/2007
I really enjoy this story, and the doctor is really evil as usual. The creativeness of this plot is completelly intriguing.
Estelle Stafford chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
I love the kougaiji party, they are such insteresting enemies.
Estelle Stafford chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
So far this is very insteresting and one of the best written in this category.