Reviews for Musical Magician
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
The idea of a mysterious pianist girl playing some goddamn unheard-of piece on the piano after everyone left to attract Rukawa’s attention is so clichéd that yours was probably the 948759348958204th instance it was used in the SD category itself. Honestly, the girl’s probably super strong if she’s capable of carrying a large piano all the way over to the basketball court. And Rukawa having an ear for music is wishful thinking. As for the girl, she’s obviously everything you wish you were. Sorry to blow your bubble, but that’s not gonna happen. And your OC? I hope she gets murdered.
Black Gargie lazy2login chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
Now that's more like it! I like it very much. I'm Ah Yin, rite? Cool! Keep it up! Hmm...I have a suspicion u took Ah Joe from my current bf Joe issit? Anyways, I still wanna be paired with Sakuragi! (Sorry, Joe ;p)
Black Gargie lazy to login chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Hah! Writing yourself in the 3rd person, ya! And I'm assuming Ah May is somewhat like me? Or do I get to have a role in here? Update soonest!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
interesting
Anon chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
Please continue writing! We're all reading!
superaccountant chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
he he he. that was (weird) I've got to say, I mean the earlier chapters were better.

1) Why, just why would a secret important unit in china, why would it let a girl of 17 JOIN ? it's not a joke, and you're reasons are not convincing.

2) In the fight: hello! we are in the 2006 year! why are they using knifes? (again unconvincing)

I like the idea, but there are a few thing that need to be changed, so I hope that the next chapter well be better, I hope I wasn't harsh, I like the story!

bye!
neko11lover chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
i liked the plot (though it was a bit overused) and the story and your words, but i couldn't get myself to like the new character you've put in and i can't understand why she has this weird effect on rukawa. I think she is really a bit of a superficial snob and is only mean when rukawa is around. maybe she's there to teach him some sort of a lesson on humility, but... POOR RUKAWA!

well, who knows? i might like her better in the future. *maybe*

by the way, i wanna comment your use of spacing. It's hard to read since, not only are your paragraphs tight together, but also the sentences. you might want to put spaces between them, please. P

also, some questions end with a period instead of a question mark. it makes it confusing.

i hope you won't brick me!

i'll read on and put you on story alert.

ganbarro!
superaccountant chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
I Like it!

two people like Rukawa?

OH MY GOD! BIRDS WILL FLY! CHIKENS WILL ROLE THE WORLD! IT'S THE END!

(ha ha, NOW we didn't studythat in the religion class)

any way! continue soon!