Reviews for Harry Lives!
jamiegc chapter 24 . 10/11
opps never mind I didn't see the next page before I asked. my bad.
jamiegc chapter 23 . 10/11
hey I love your story. I just got finish reading chapter 23 and was wondering if you still had the rest of the ending. I know its been awhile so if you don't have no worrys. Thanks
bootstring chapter 38 . 8/31
So can't wait for Narcissa to get her comeuppance.

There's no way Severus will continue to fall for her now. It's ironic, but she probably would have gotten what she wanted (albeit with the unwanted addition of a stepson) had she not tried to force matters to make sure she'd get her way.
bootstring chapter 33 . 8/31
Go, Hedwig!

And Harry, your owl has more sense than you.
bootstring chapter 31 . 8/31
I enjoyed seeing Narcissa being put in her place. I hate it when people act like they own things they don't or are in charge of people when they aren't.
bootstring chapter 8 . 8/30
I wonder if either Charlet or Draco are ever going to grow up.

I hope the elves stay on strike a looooong time.
megacharizat chapter 39 . 8/4
fine fine, I take my words back. even if you can't post five peaceful chapters between Harry and Snape, the story is getting extremely interesting. I'm sorry for my earlier review. I awaite the confrontation between Harry and Voldimord.
megacharizat chapter 35 . 8/4
this is getting seriously annoying. can't you post five chapters in which everything is peaceful between Harry and snape?!
Omg soooooo amazing but why did you stop with the epilogue?
Kagome Avalon chapter 60 . 7/23
Great story. I enjoyed reading for the second time now.
Please please please continue! This is the best Fanfic I've ever read, no joke, and I've read HUNDREDS. Please continue this story is amazing!
Tina chapter 60 . 5/30
Ooooh I love it! It had EVERYTHING I was looking for. Not Ginny/ Harry but everything else. Thanks for writing both "Harry's Last Hope" and the sequel.
Tina chapter 36 . 5/26
Oh no!
Tina chapter 32 . 5/25
I really love your fanfiction. I read "Harry's last hope" and I loved it! When I knew there was a sequel I quickly searched and here I am reading it. It became one of my favorites.
I love your stories