Reviews for Harry Lives!
I love it you should write more of this story
Ruby Valenzuela chapter 60 . 3/22
I love it you should write more of the story I really enjoy read it
Shy shy 777 chapter 60 . 2/20
I would love to read more of this story if there is anyway to add on to it. If not I would be so thrilled if you could write another Snape and Harry story. Your an amazing writer and it is hard not being able to read anymore of your incredible works.
Gryffindor chapter 60 . 10/10/2019
Please please please post more! I can’t get enough
tresta chapter 23 . 9/6/2019
What did Bella do to Harry?

I am so glade the horcruxes have finally been mentioned- I have been thinking that LV’s death couldn’t be permanent as there are still at least 5 horcruxes out there.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/22/2019
“like he had the last time Sirius had died.”

A phrase that would confuse people to high heaven, except if they love Harry Potter, then it makes perfect sense.
Well done. Other than the odd (disappointing) F bomb, you successfully created a decent fanfiction.
Guest chapter 54 . 6/21/2019
Lol. So far, I am right.
Guest chapter 54 . 6/21/2019
Ok, I’m not done with this chapter yet, but I had to comment right away. When Voldemort said the killing curse, I jumped up and shouted “YES!” So happy!
Guest chapter 51 . 6/21/2019
I’m not an idiot.
I know how this works.
Harry won’t wake up.
Severus will panic.
Severus will start to cry.
Severus will beg him to come back.
Harry will come back.
Happily ever after et cetera.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/21/2019
“I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even PUT A STOPPER IN DEATH.”
-Severus Snape

LOL! You are GOOD at this!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/20/2019
Ooook...this is decent, but let me tell you something. Using bad language isn’t right. It isn’t cool, it isn’t even explicit anymore...it’s just lazy. I hope you stop.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2019
Snape will probably find out the truth through reading his mind. I know how this works.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Yeaaaah...I’m not sure how I’m going to like this. I’ll keep reading, but you better make this worth my while.
brandyhale chapter 60 . 6/15/2019
amazing work I absolutely loved the story. It was such a plausible alternative plot line
Esrelda Snape chapter 60 . 4/20/2019
This story is wonderfully amazing I enjoyed reading it very much and hope to read more things you write I have added you to my favorites and follows list
5,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »