Reviews for Harry Lives!
Guest chapter 59 . 7/18/2012
Please update soon! :-)
71catlover chapter 59 . 7/17/2012
OMG OMG CONTENUE AND MAKE STORYS OF HARRY AS THE DOG FORM!THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!
Dragon Soarer chapter 58 . 7/2/2012
Hey! I read this last week, but then I told myself I'd review later, and then I kind of forgot... xP Oh well, at least I'm reviewing now. :) I love Harry's Animagus form! And I loved the whole story, of course. Very sweet! I do hope you continue!
angel74 chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
I have not been able to stop reading this story and the prequel these last few days. Ive become obsessed. I know it's been a while since you wrote this but could you send me the ending with harry and Bella for ch 23? And any other missing scenes? I am dying to know what happened. You are a brilliant writer and you have captivated me completely. ;)
Hazpotsfan chapter 59 . 7/2/2012
LOL this made me laugh!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 59 . 6/27/2012
Aww, cute chapter!
MissCHSparkles chapter 56 . 6/26/2012
Question, what happened to Kingslet Shacklebolt? One chapter, you had him guarding Harry but then he disappeared and no one knew what happened to him. Then suddenly, a couple of chapters back, he turns up out of the blue and no one makes reference to what happened to him. Did I miss something or did you forget you'd misplaced him?
Reader chapter 59 . 6/26/2012
Amazing chapter :) keep up the great work!
TommyTooth chapter 59 . 6/26/2012
Loved it ! :D hope to read the next chapter soon
AMarieKelley chapter 59 . 6/25/2012
I laughed. I cried. I loved this story! It's so good! Will there be a next chapter? Or a sequel? Either way, great job! It was a really great story! I was crying for like 8 chapters haha
SeveraSnape6 chapter 59 . 6/25/2012
Ooo I'm glad to see more to this story! Keep up the great writing!
CatWriter chapter 59 . 6/24/2012
Nice to see you writing again, and I do enjoy the updates, so welcome back.

How about you either take the complete option off this story or start another story for Harry, call it "Harry Finally Lives."

update soon, or start the new story soon. I'm waiting.

Catwriter
MoonHazels chapter 59 . 6/24/2012
I love this interaction! I would love to see more. The story itself has been developed and seeing the aftermath would be amazing.
HPCullen chapter 59 . 6/24/2012
Another enjoyable read.

Thank you for making me smile.

HPCullen
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 59 . 6/24/2012
Yay! I loved the post soooo funny

Post more soooon!