Reviews for Harry Lives!
MissCHSparkles chapter 17 . 11/24/2011
This is a good story, I enjoyed this one and the previous one. Although I am curious about one thing, how come you've changed it to Charlie going out with Fleur instead of Bill? Was that deliberate or did you get the two of them mixed up?
Moonstar2013 chapter 24 . 11/21/2011
Sorry should have said, my email is
Moonstar2013 chapter 23 . 11/21/2011
Another brilliant chappie from you. I'm realy hoping you still read your revews because I am desperate to know what happened! Maybe I'm a little bit morbid or something but whatever... Please!
Mady-leen chapter 57 . 11/12/2011
Thank you for this wonderful story! I really love it! even if you're very mean to Harry and Severus.

SLegend chapter 57 . 10/20/2011
Wonderful Story! and if you ever do decide to write an epilogue, I vote Summer at Snape Manor!

Beautiful, beautiful, writing!
SLegend chapter 51 . 10/20/2011
Break my heart! OMG!

Such a great story...I have goose bumps!
SLegend chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Awww...that was so sweet at the end there! Poor Harry had a really bad day...good thing he has Severus!
lizb1813 chapter 57 . 10/16/2011
What a great sequel! I love how you ended each storyline - the fever, Vespa, and the Dursleys. The only aspect of the story that I felt was rushed was the ending. I would've liked to have seen another chapter or two detailing the process of Harry's 'return to normal-ness' since the rest of the story was so long and detailed.

Excellent job! I hope you have kept writing! :-)
sarai-sama chapter 57 . 9/30/2011
This was awesome... like totally amazingly awesome.. I didn't read the story before this (i think its called harry's last hope) but i could still follow along with the story... This is one of the very few (as in a grand total of 2) fics that I've cried over? The scenes in this chapter where Harry talks to Remus about Sirius and about Severus, and then when Harry apoligizes to Severus... they just really touched my heart... and then you put that pizza part in! It was great, I really really enjoyed the whole story and will definetlly be keeping an eye out for any other lovely little tidbits you produce!
wolfsrainrules chapter 57 . 9/1/2011
Summer at Snape Manor of course! _ Excelent job again! Love the ending! XDDD
NCIS-CSI-SVU chapter 57 . 8/9/2011
I couldn't stop reading this story I read all 57 chapters tonight. I had started at about 9pm and its now 5:30am I absolutely enjoyed this story. thank you!
GreenCanary chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Like it
Kara chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
Hi : ) I'm not sure if you get these anymore because the story is finished, but if you do could you please send me the link to the rest of this chapter?

I am really enjoying this story and I would like to read the rest of it : )

My email address is

Thanks, kara
StephiX1 chapter 57 . 7/15/2011
Just spent the most part of a week reading both Harry's Last Hope and this. Haven't read it since 2008 and I still think its one of the best fics I've ever read. I had all the same emotions from my first read...laughing and crying at the same bits. I even freaked out the same way when Severus was portkeyed away without his wand.

Its an amazing piece of work.

You mentioned an epilogue...please make one! PLEASE. I actually am really upset the story is over, I just need a tiny bit more. PLEASE!
Guest chapter 54 . 7/2/2011
you should consider making an alternate ending where the potion does not work. There's a great story by Celebony called Recnac Transfaerso, if you haven't already read it. She made an amazing alternante ending to her story. Your ending could be so awesome! You could make big money by writing a book you know, you're an awesome author!
5,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »