Reviews for Harry Lives!
choco247 chapter 58 . 6/18/2012
Dude, continue the story! Its been awhile, and I honestly thought it was finished - but then you posted another chapter which made me so happy :) Keep up the great work!

Believe in Bowties chapter 58 . 6/18/2012
Omg love it
reader chapter 57 . 6/14/2012
*out of breath* I just read your moster story alway from the beginning! I love it! How the hell were you able to come up with this and pull it through? *worship*

It was really a great story. I loved every part of it. I'm going to check out your other story now, but I'm sure it's as great as these 2 are.

Child of Music and Dreams chapter 57 . 5/13/2012
the touched chapter 57 . 5/11/2012
this is a great amazing story

But could some people checkout my profile

5 stories up for adoption

if you want them PM me
tiger1lily chapter 57 . 4/28/2012
juacamon chapter 57 . 4/26/2012
Do I love your story but you can send me the pages are missing? Please
juacamon chapter 43 . 4/26/2012
Do I love your story but you can send me the pages are missing?
Yey chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
I love your story but you can send me the pages are missing? My email is thanks
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 57 . 4/15/2012
Great story. As for an epilogue could you do maybe the end of the school year going into the summer that way you could do both. What do you think? Would or could it be a possibility?
riverrat chapter 57 . 4/13/2012
Wow, this was a great story! I really didn't want it to end. I would have liked to hear some more about Harry's and Severus' continuing relationship, and also about Harry and Ginny, Draco and Lavender, Ron and Hermione and maybe even about Severus finding love at some point.

I also want to thank you for finishing what you started. There are too many abandoned stories out there...

Thank you for a great read.
Turn to Paige 97 chapter 24 . 3/29/2012
Oh, well, um this is awkward lol. I go to the next page to read on, and I see the pages you took out. I probably should have done that before reviewing, but oh well. Now you have 2 reviews from me! But wow, this was really intense. Poor Harry :( Oh, and I do plan to go back and review Harry's Last Hope, but I'm just so sucked into this story right now that even these moments that it's taking me to write this review are making me anxious because I really want to go read the next chapter! Which I shall proceed to do right... now :)

Turn to Paige 97 chapter 23 . 3/29/2012
Hi there,

Gosh, I really love this story. The relationship between Sev and Harry is just so sweet. I see that you wrote this a few years ago, but is there a chance you could still send me the pages you took out? Thanks!

duj chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
How unethical of Healer Fairchild to make a commitment to monitor the meeting at all times and then break it so thoroughly. Even when there was yelling and the sound of a blow, she did not return, which means that she clearly wasn't monitoring it at all. As you had already shown Snape repeatedly bending his judgment to Harry's whinging, I got the impression that you think that one's word is always at the mercy of the next asker, and I'm afraid that that made it an immediate back-button moment for me, no matter how many laudatory reviews you have.
SafaiaFureia chapter 57 . 3/23/2012
lol I absolutely LOVE the way this one ended. It honestly doesn't NEED an Epilogue but if you are going to do one then how about both? They can arrive just in time for Harry to take his end of year exams and get reaquainted with his friends and teachers, see the reactions OF those who know what happend in the infirmiary and then they can go to Snape manor for the summer. Just a thought :) It would be nice to see.

You really are the best fanfic author, for Harry Potter stories, that I've yet to read. Please, keep them comeing! The plotlines are ingenious, the characters are well built and you actually write CHAPTERS vs a few pages and call them chapters lolz. I have truely enjoyed reading both this and the prequel. I now look forward to reading the last one that you wrote.
5,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »