Reviews for Harry Lives!
MissCHSparkles chapter 56 . 6/26/2012
Question, what happened to Kingslet Shacklebolt? One chapter, you had him guarding Harry but then he disappeared and no one knew what happened to him. Then suddenly, a couple of chapters back, he turns up out of the blue and no one makes reference to what happened to him. Did I miss something or did you forget you'd misplaced him?
Reader chapter 59 . 6/26/2012
Amazing chapter :) keep up the great work!
TommyTooth chapter 59 . 6/26/2012
Loved it ! :D hope to read the next chapter soon
AMarieKelley chapter 59 . 6/25/2012
I laughed. I cried. I loved this story! It's so good! Will there be a next chapter? Or a sequel? Either way, great job! It was a really great story! I was crying for like 8 chapters haha
SeveraSnape6 chapter 59 . 6/25/2012
Ooo I'm glad to see more to this story! Keep up the great writing!
CatWriter chapter 59 . 6/24/2012
Nice to see you writing again, and I do enjoy the updates, so welcome back.

How about you either take the complete option off this story or start another story for Harry, call it "Harry Finally Lives."

update soon, or start the new story soon. I'm waiting.

Catwriter
MoonHazels chapter 59 . 6/24/2012
I love this interaction! I would love to see more. The story itself has been developed and seeing the aftermath would be amazing.
HPCullen chapter 59 . 6/24/2012
Another enjoyable read.

Thank you for making me smile.

HPCullen
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 59 . 6/24/2012
Yay! I loved the post soooo funny

Post more soooon!
Nagineus chapter 58 . 6/22/2012
YES YES please continue! :) missed this story loads! Aww, short chapter but YAY an update nonetheless, thanks! Looking forward to more!
marauderphoenix chapter 58 . 6/20/2012
of course you should continue! your stories have been an amazing read..it would be great to have more to look forward to.
silverangel116 chapter 58 . 6/19/2012
love it!
Hazpotsfan chapter 58 . 6/19/2012
Ahhh you're back! :D :D :D I was literally over the moon to see an update! Please please please continue! I loved this chapter with Snape being loving but strict to Harry at the same time! Maybe a third story to the series? ;)
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 58 . 6/18/2012
Great post ahhh how I miss This story please continue it!

Post more soon
TommyTooth chapter 58 . 6/18/2012
omg, you're back, I'm so happy! :)I want to know about harry's new powers and Ron and Hermione and Hogwarts and Draco and everythiiing :D

Please continue your story! Excellent chapter by the way :)
5,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »