Reviews for Harry Lives!
Nargles394 chapter 32 . 6/6/2013
To be perfectly honest, I'm bawling my eyes out as I type this. Of course it's made me cry! Harry can't catch a break, and with his dad's memory.. gosh if Sev doesn't get his memory back I will personally hunt you down and murder you.
Buuut you are an amazing author and I loooove this story so much! One of my favorites, for sure. :D
kritikagovil chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
hey, this story and its prequel is really good...
would you please send the link to the missing chapters...
thank you..
ObsidianCharm chapter 44 . 4/10/2013
This chapter brought tears to my eyes for two entirely different reasons. First about the "offer" Severus made to Harry as well as the emotional ending. This is an amazing story and I can't wait to finish the rest.
AvidFan123 chapter 59 . 3/20/2013
Brilliant story, please write another chapter! Could you do three more? One when his friends find out he's an Animagus, one when the teachers, especially Dumbledore and McGonagall, find out, and one where the order, especially Mad-Eye and Remus and the Weaselys find out. I know that's asking for quite a lot, so maybe you could condense it into one chapter? Either way, a chapter about Harry's adventures at Hogwarts would be very interesting. Maybe he went into the Forbidden Forest? AF xx
I Am Coolio D chapter 59 . 3/15/2013
Love, love, love, Harry and Sev are so cute! XP
sevfank chapter 59 . 3/10/2013
Thanks for writing this excellent story!
LoveSnilyAlways chapter 59 . 2/27/2013
Moooorereeee PLEEAAASEEE best story ive ever read! I LOVE IT PLEAAASEEE WRITE MOREEE
Joanne Brandon chapter 59 . 2/14/2013
I've absolutely loved this story! Last night I was reading it where Harry had to meet Voldemort and I was sobbing my heart out for all involved! I love this story and I hope you add more to it!
ScribblingHamster chapter 59 . 12/12/2012
Truley breathaking story. What sevy was so wunderfully witen. And the animagus dog at the end what a twist. Top bananas amd i do hope theres more
Micale chapter 38 . 12/9/2012
What a vary good chapter. It was vary itence but vary good.
Micle chapter 32 . 12/9/2012
Yes it has made me cry befor.
Liz Merryfeather chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
What happened during lessons on private drive? Been reading story and the one before for the last 4 days...brilliant
Micale chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
Vary well written! I loved how it finaly came down to Harry killen Vespa.
Micale chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
I am loving this story so far.
Twilaliars798 chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
I love this story. It's AMAZING. You're a great writer. As soon as I started reading this I couldn't shut it off. I already read till the end but could u send me the missing page from this chapter and any other missing scenes.
5,084 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »