Reviews for Harry Lives!
PoIedra chapter 23 . 1/20
I've really been enjoying the story's I was gonna review both for you once I had finished reading this one I was wondering if you could send me a link to the missing pages please
SeveraSnape6 chapter 60 . 12/28/2015
I love this story! If you have anymore chapters for this I'd be glad to read them. Thanks for writing!
Alex chapter 60 . 12/19/2015
Love it
Simply and madly love it
Have I mentioned that I love this story.
A great story with the right amount of humor and the right amount of emotions. It makes a perfect blend. You probably don't even come to fan fiction anymore after so many years but I still wanted to leave a review.
needs more stories like this and they are truly rare.
harrypotterhextall chapter 60 . 11/28/2015
Loved it!
marusia chapter 60 . 11/21/2015
YOU R BRILLIANT. Please write more.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/9/2015
I know that you finished "Harry Lives" several months ago. That said, I've been held rapt since I found it. There were a few (definition of few according to my daughter's student dictionary: several, but fewer than four) moments that it dragged, but each of them (I imagine, having read the previous story myself) filled in the blanks for new readers. I thoroughly enjoyed this story (other than a few errant commas - it's difficult to curb my inner grammar Nazi with a 12 year old...) and I look forward to you finishing the next one. If you are interested, I would be willing to go over your work grammar and spelling - wise. (This is partially to get an advanced view, but also because things slip through.) Also, I will be premiering my fanfic work here soon, and I would be honored if you would take a look. As I said, this story has held almost my sole attention for almost a week as I try to finish it. (I am planning a short term wedding at the same time - this story has distracted me from that several times...) I would love to help you with your newer work and have your expert feedback on mine. Yes? Or no?
Potteriffic chapter 60 . 8/14/2015
Awesome story in all I had a few dislikes but they were personal xD and nothing againsy the fantastic writing, would liked some Luna and shame not to see snales niece again , whenever I finish a story I wish to read more if its a good one and thats my biggest down side here , it ended :(
Guest chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Ugh... would love draco as a brother... but hate Narcissa completely
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Wow what a twist. I like this part :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
I don't think you have to be emotionally abused to feel bad when other people die. What do you think many war veterans feel? Just because people are "bad" doesn't mean you feel good when lives are lost. Ick... for the first time I am hesitant to read a sequel... I really do hate Charlet and Draco acts stupid around her. Remus is getting on my nerves as well.
Alex chapter 60 . 7/28/2015
Ha! That was cute I think some of Harry's friends would find his animagus form amusing, and I bet Draco would freak
Alex chapter 59 . 7/28/2015
This is brilliant!
Alex chapter 51 . 7/28/2015
This is enthralling, never think otherwise
Alex chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Harry's lucky his OWL is more intelligent than him
Alex chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
You are a monster. Harry… the sad thing is… I love reading your monsterous plots for him… I guess we're both monsters.
5,186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »