Reviews for Harry Lives!
whitewings chapter 60 . 5/25
I love it, all the chapters are amazing :) it is great fic, I would love a continuation of this! I Enjoyed every chapter to the fullest, kisses and hugs! :)
You are the best writer ever! All of your stories were FANTASTIC! Please write more...you are too talented to stop!
15 years old
I've cried for the past like 4 chapters! Haha. Normally I'm not so emotional , so kudos for bringing such reactions from me!
sarahsezlove chapter 60 . 3/13
Bloody brilliant!
I hope you continue soon.
Wow! You are very talented, amazing story, i thoroughly enjoyed all of it, more please!
Just read your entire series! Incredible ! More please.
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 60 . 2/6
Dawwwww! Loved it, I would love to see more of this story, now that Harry can live a normal life it would be awesome to see him dealing with everything he's gone through and being a normal teenager for once!
Hi! I'm italian and I read your story with emotion. I love it! Why you don't think to continue this story?
Good luck for all your future!
thehpfan123 chapter 60 . 1/26
Wonderful story! Amazingly written. I loved it!
Chibi-chigo-dragon chapter 60 . 1/22
Aaaaaaah! Omg! Ok now that I have come to the "end" I'll finally review. I just can't tell you how absolutely amazing I think this story is. I loved how it was written, the story line and the characters (well the good ones of course, mainly Snape). I laughed, I cried (a lot actually), I couldn't stop reading. I am in love with this, I am sad for it to end. So thank you for all your hard work that you went through for this story. You're amazing! Your writing is amazing! Ahh I've just got so many feels haha
Lurker No More chapter 23 . 1/20
Hi, I started reading your stories last week and have binge-read every day. I'd like to read the ending of this chapter please. I am 26 years old. I like your story and style of writing, Severitus is my favorite genre of HP fanfic and you've got something unique! Vesp is driving me nuts, I hope you've got a good end for her planned! Please can you email me the last few pages? My email is

Thanks!
Name.GoodQuestion chapter 60 . 1/22
Another wonderful story! I actually cried in the middle - a lot! Merlin save me if I don't add it to my favourite list! :)
Hi! I'm from Italy and I'm reading your wonderful story! It's one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you for your beautiful job! :)
Can you send to me the last part of this chapter?
Miriam :D
FirePhoenix86 chapter 60 . 12/28/2014
Goodness, I think I spent the last 3 days reading this story non stop! It's just sooooooooooooo good! I loved the witty banter between Harry, Severus, and Ginny in this chapter. Seeing the three of them get along like that is wonderful to see.

I kind of wish Severus had ended up with the Mind Healer, Ella. But that's probably because I'm in the mental health field...lol. I also think that one of the only people out there who could possibly deal with Severus Snape's attitude would be a woman who can pick up on those subtle personality traits he has. Plus, Harry could use a woman parental figure in his life. :)

So much happened in this story. I'm going to have to read it again and post more reviews next time. :)

I want to leave a more detailed review but I feel like I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard. It was an amazing story. Definitely going on my favorite list!
5,161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »