Reviews for Harry Lives!
Alex chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Excitement? Be afraid, be very very afraid.
Alex chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Heh hehehehe I shouldn't find this so funny, but the look that must be on Sev's face!
Alex chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
If he accidentally starts freezing things when he's distraught, I'm calling shenanigans
Alex chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I could tell Harry was being exasperating when I tried to yell at him myself
Dallasanne chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
I read the first story, and I'm pretty far into this one. But the 3rd grade grammar and word use mistakes are starting to wear on me.

You consistently use "effect" when the word should be "affect". (Effect means to create, or cause. Affect meant to change or modify.) And you consistently misuse the words "your" (belonging to you) and "you're" (you are). And then there is the Southern colloquilisms that keep creeping in to your British story. "Get a hold of" for example, when you should have simply said, "Get".

Your plot is interesting, and you have talent. But a good editor - not just a beta reader - is going to be necessity if you plan on continuing as a writer as an adult.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
That's great chapter. Please, send me a link to the ending. Your story is really interested, so I want to now how is it ends.
Guest chapter 60 . 6/20/2015
I loved this story sooo much! It had the perfect amount of twists and turns with comedy,angst, and comfort in there too. I would love for you to continue with it but I know that isn't likely so I'll be content with one or two spinoff chapters. I especially liked the dialogue with dog-Harry and Snape. :)
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 60 . 6/18/2015
You're right! Ginny DOES look sound her mother! :)
Kittie chapter 60 . 6/10/2015
Bravo well done story.
Kittie chapter 57 . 6/10/2015
Just wanted to say I have never given a review. I have really enjoyed some of he Fan fiction's. These last two stories, Harry Last Hope and Sequel to Harry's last Hope. Have ben some of the Best reads I have had in a long time. I have Laughed, Cried, and no stop in reading these two stories. My Hate is off to you and Please keep writing.
whitewings chapter 60 . 5/25/2015
I love it, all the chapters are amazing :) it is great fic, I would love a continuation of this! I Enjoyed every chapter to the fullest, kisses and hugs! :)
Guest chapter 60 . 4/13/2015
You are the best writer ever! All of your stories were FANTASTIC! Please write more...you are too talented to stop!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
15 years old
Guest chapter 32 . 3/19/2015
I've cried for the past like 4 chapters! Haha. Normally I'm not so emotional , so kudos for bringing such reactions from me!
sarahsezlove chapter 60 . 3/13/2015
Bloody brilliant!
I hope you continue soon.
5,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »