Reviews for Harry Lives!
Lurker No More chapter 23 . 1/20
Hi, I started reading your stories last week and have binge-read every day. I'd like to read the ending of this chapter please. I am 26 years old. I like your story and style of writing, Severitus is my favorite genre of HP fanfic and you've got something unique! Vesp is driving me nuts, I hope you've got a good end for her planned! Please can you email me the last few pages? My email is

Name.GoodQuestion chapter 60 . 1/22
Another wonderful story! I actually cried in the middle - a lot! Merlin save me if I don't add it to my favourite list! :)
Hi! I'm from Italy and I'm reading your wonderful story! It's one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you for your beautiful job! :)
Can you send to me the last part of this chapter?
Miriam :D
FirePhoenix86 chapter 60 . 12/28/2014
Goodness, I think I spent the last 3 days reading this story non stop! It's just sooooooooooooo good! I loved the witty banter between Harry, Severus, and Ginny in this chapter. Seeing the three of them get along like that is wonderful to see.

I kind of wish Severus had ended up with the Mind Healer, Ella. But that's probably because I'm in the mental health I also think that one of the only people out there who could possibly deal with Severus Snape's attitude would be a woman who can pick up on those subtle personality traits he has. Plus, Harry could use a woman parental figure in his life. :)

So much happened in this story. I'm going to have to read it again and post more reviews next time. :)

I want to leave a more detailed review but I feel like I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard. It was an amazing story. Definitely going on my favorite list!
riptidebutterflyer chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
So I've never posted a review on this site, but I just had to have the rest of Chapter 23. I thought that maybe Harry was being sexually abused, but he told Snape that he hadn't had intimate relations yet (he would have "the talk" before he did). I just needed to know! I started the first story of these midday yesterday, and I'm to this point already.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
OMG 6 year old Harry is freaking adorable! I seriously love stories where Harry is de-aged. Seeing Severus get that chance at getting to know a younger Harry is super cute. :)
Loveless150050 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Young Harry! Aww
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 60 . 12/22/2014
Itttttssss oveeeer *sobbing*
Guest chapter 60 . 12/15/2014
Loved this story! Well done it would be great to see more!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
Very nice writing...and could post the link too
firedrakegirl chapter 60 . 11/29/2014
I just read the first story and this in what I guess is now three days. It's a brilliant story and I hope to see more to it.
Anon chapter 60 . 11/24/2014
PLEASE write more surrounding this series, I love the relationship between Snape and Harry.

I look forward to reading more, I really do. It makes me proud to be an HP fan.
Little Ms Cat chapter 60 . 11/22/2014
Great story! You should write so much more. There has been so much harsh storyline for Harry that he deserves some happiness with Ginny and Severus. Please, please, please write more! There are definitely still people out there who still wish for more to read.
Spennig chapter 60 . 10/31/2014
Fun ending. Heart wrenching story but good. Kept me up way too late as I couldn't stop.
kitten33 chapter 60 . 10/28/2014