Reviews for Harry Lives!
unicornreading chapter 60 . 5/22/2016
Absolutely love this story have recommended and shared links with my friends.
lover12012001 chapter 60 . 5/19/2016
I have to say that this is one of the better series that I have enjoyed reading. I really hope you add some more on at a later point
Zela3 chapter 60 . 4/30/2016
I liked this chapter, though I'll admit that it's taken me a while to read it as I was reading through a large build up of chapters previous to now...it seems like the authors I put on alert and had taken long breaks suddenly decided to continue all at the same time...that and I spent a few months here and there without Internet access so...yeah let's just say I'm only now getting to this because of a really really full inbox of fan fiction emails... .
SeaShellvid chapter 60 . 3/23/2016
These two stories were really cute and I loved them so much. Would love to read more from you.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/20/2016
Just kidding, you posted it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/20/2016
Hi! Can you please send me the last part of this chapter? I love your story and I want to know what happens so much. Email is - thanks!
svetluska.l chapter 60 . 3/3/2016
Thank you very much for these stories ... I'm so glad I started to read when they were completely written ... I could not bear to wait for the next chapter, I would be crazy :)) You write very beautifully, it meant for me to improve mood for a few days while reading ... thank you! Sometimes I skipped a few lines ... too emotional for me when hurting Harry and Severus ... but thank you for a good finish. Once again, many thanks from the Czech Republic :) Jana R.
Scathing reviewer chapter 37 . 1/24/2016
I really enjoy this story, but I keep getting frustrated. I tried to work out what was causing it and I finally realised it's because Harry lies constantly. He lies to everyone, friend or foe, it's like it's compulsive. Even if it would help him to tell the truth and/or there's no reason why he shouldn't tell the truth, he lies anyway.
PoIedra chapter 60 . 1/20/2016
Very good story, lots of interesting plot twists. I hope you consider writing some orignal storys espically with how good these ones are. Best of luck to you with what ever you choose to do n the future.
PoIedra chapter 23 . 1/20/2016
I've really been enjoying the story's I was gonna review both for you once I had finished reading this one I was wondering if you could send me a link to the missing pages please
SeveraSnape6 chapter 60 . 12/28/2015
I love this story! If you have anymore chapters for this I'd be glad to read them. Thanks for writing!
Alex chapter 60 . 12/19/2015
Love it
Simply and madly love it
Have I mentioned that I love this story.
A great story with the right amount of humor and the right amount of emotions. It makes a perfect blend. You probably don't even come to fan fiction anymore after so many years but I still wanted to leave a review.
needs more stories like this and they are truly rare.
harrypotterhextall chapter 60 . 11/28/2015
Loved it!
that.girl.over.there666 chapter 60 . 11/21/2015
YOU R BRILLIANT. Please write more.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/9/2015
I know that you finished "Harry Lives" several months ago. That said, I've been held rapt since I found it. There were a few (definition of few according to my daughter's student dictionary: several, but fewer than four) moments that it dragged, but each of them (I imagine, having read the previous story myself) filled in the blanks for new readers. I thoroughly enjoyed this story (other than a few errant commas - it's difficult to curb my inner grammar Nazi with a 12 year old...) and I look forward to you finishing the next one. If you are interested, I would be willing to go over your work grammar and spelling - wise. (This is partially to get an advanced view, but also because things slip through.) Also, I will be premiering my fanfic work here soon, and I would be honored if you would take a look. As I said, this story has held almost my sole attention for almost a week as I try to finish it. (I am planning a short term wedding at the same time - this story has distracted me from that several times...) I would love to help you with your newer work and have your expert feedback on mine. Yes? Or no?
5,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »