Reviews for Harry Lives!
Potteriffic chapter 60 . 8/14/2015
Awesome story in all I had a few dislikes but they were personal xD and nothing againsy the fantastic writing, would liked some Luna and shame not to see snales niece again , whenever I finish a story I wish to read more if its a good one and thats my biggest down side here , it ended :(
Guest chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Ugh... would love draco as a brother... but hate Narcissa completely
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Wow what a twist. I like this part :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
I don't think you have to be emotionally abused to feel bad when other people die. What do you think many war veterans feel? Just because people are "bad" doesn't mean you feel good when lives are lost. Ick... for the first time I am hesitant to read a sequel... I really do hate Charlet and Draco acts stupid around her. Remus is getting on my nerves as well.
Alex chapter 60 . 7/28/2015
Ha! That was cute I think some of Harry's friends would find his animagus form amusing, and I bet Draco would freak
Alex chapter 59 . 7/28/2015
This is brilliant!
Alex chapter 51 . 7/28/2015
This is enthralling, never think otherwise
Alex chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Harry's lucky his OWL is more intelligent than him
Alex chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
You are a monster. Harry… the sad thing is… I love reading your monsterous plots for him… I guess we're both monsters.
Alex chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Excitement? Be afraid, be very very afraid.
Alex chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Heh hehehehe I shouldn't find this so funny, but the look that must be on Sev's face!
Alex chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
If he accidentally starts freezing things when he's distraught, I'm calling shenanigans
Alex chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I could tell Harry was being exasperating when I tried to yell at him myself
Dallasanne chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
I read the first story, and I'm pretty far into this one. But the 3rd grade grammar and word use mistakes are starting to wear on me.

You consistently use "effect" when the word should be "affect". (Effect means to create, or cause. Affect meant to change or modify.) And you consistently misuse the words "your" (belonging to you) and "you're" (you are). And then there is the Southern colloquilisms that keep creeping in to your British story. "Get a hold of" for example, when you should have simply said, "Get".

Your plot is interesting, and you have talent. But a good editor - not just a beta reader - is going to be necessity if you plan on continuing as a writer as an adult.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
That's great chapter. Please, send me a link to the ending. Your story is really interested, so I want to now how is it ends.
5,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »