Reviews for Harry Lives!
msbiro chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter. Harry's joke on Severus Snape was a great relief from all the angst.
bees n bonnets chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Aw hell yea I'll review cuz this is the best story EVER!
reallyinnocent2007 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
nice story. a little shocked about the whole sirius thing. cant wait to find out why he's back. and harry as a brat puts a small twist to the harry potter series. i cant wait to read more.
ThisIsTheOnlyThingNotTaken chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Yay! Keep writing, please! I love this story, and the prequal. Update soon, please!
Tahnee chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Once again awsome chapter.
lil prongs chicky chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
YA you updated awesome! hehe i hope harry and draco can be friends and whats up with sirius is he like mental now? will he be better? will he try to kidnap harry or sumthin? so many questions! Update soon!
gopherphysics chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
That was amazing! I wonder what Narcissa will say when she see's Harry wrestling Malfoy too! Please update soon! Pretty, pretty please! This is one of my favorites! don't make me wait too long lol. C/1Lt Tortellini
darkcelestial20 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
bumbed out about sirius atitude. i hope things get better for him and he accepts that snapes harrys dad.
woouldn'tyouliketoknow69 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Looking good! I like it as long as the bratty part goes away soon. This is kind of getting creepy but good job!
rayne114 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Aw! I was convinced something would happen when HArry used a spell to. *feels dumb*

I
AmethystSiri chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter, hope it's up soon :) I hope Sirius gets better (he's one of my favourite characters) and I'm still hoping for Harry to be paired with someone other than Ginny; have you considered having some slash pairings? just a thought.
marianne chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I love the sequel so far!Please update soon!
Skuldpotter chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
WOW! I can't wait for the next chapter the continue of the story is amazing, im so happy that you continue the story :D
LittleAnne chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Please update soon!

ah sirius is back :O!

btw i added ur last story to my favourites :)

great job!
Lydily chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hey! the end of Harry's last hope was very good and the beginning (sorry I can't seem to remember how to write this word and if it is okay well, Nice...) of this one is good... can't wait for the next chapter.

Summer