Reviews for Harry Lives!
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
May the illuminated doxies haunt Narcissa Malfoy every night for the rest of her life for being such a manipulative self-pitying bint! Why doesn't Albus or anyone please try to tell Harry that there are going to be evil people who will lay guilt trips on him?

I once got my revenge on someone who kept harassing me one time. I went and caught several lighning bugs and waited until they went to bed and snuck into the room and released them! I had a good laugh as I heard the girl stumbling around in her room trying to catch them so she could get some sleep!
AJplayswithFyre chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Another great chapter!

-AJ : )
Shoonasasi chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Ahh, you write such wonderful confrontations between Snape and Harry. I sense more angst coming! *giggle* I do love that )
AllCatsAreGrey88 chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Woot! Another fantastic chapter! Please keep up the great work and post the next one. Soon! Please! I can't possibly wait much longer!
Jules-foil chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I'm sorry but your Severus is being an ass. The way he's mishandling Harry would be laughable if it weren't so damaging. His obliviousness to what his son is going through, to what other people are putting him through, borders on neglect. And his response to his son's trauma and pain is to tell everyone treat him normally, pretend it didn't happen, just ignore everyone else's response, and best of all lecture him about minding his manners if he gets upset and punishing him when something's obviously wrong? What the hell was he thinking leaving him alone with Narcissa? You know, Severus has made one mistake after another ever since he got Harry and Harry is always the one who winds up paying for it, usually in an even more damaging and traumatic way whether its being kidnapped by Severus's aunt after being abandoned in the hospital wing or being tortured by Moody after being handed over to that psycho. Doesn't this guy ever learn? I'm sorry, but I'm starting to agree with Sirius, no matter how nuts he is. If this is the best Severus can do for Harry, his best really isn't good enough.
CatWriter chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Very good chappy, I look forward to the updates as always, again this remains one of my top two fav fanfics, keep the good work it really is appreciated. ;o)

CatWriter
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
VickiWeasley chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
update soon ! charlet is coming back ...poor harry lol cant wait for the next chappy brilliant as always!

vickiweasley
WatersTroubled chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
What a wonderful chapter, thank you.
AJ-Plays-With-Fyre chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
This is a great start to the sequal! Update again soon!

-AJ : )
amanda chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
hey this is ill b ur sam if u b my frodo baggins or w/e my stupid user name thing is. lol. i was just wondering. WHERE THE HELL R U! u usually post every weekend and its been 13 days since uve upgraded. tht is unusualy for u. more posties?
lize chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
please please please please continue! this story is really really good! i can't wait to read more!
jen chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
i love your story. update soon!
HecateDeMort chapter 2 . 8/20/2006