Reviews for Harry Lives!
snogmybrainsout chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
WHEN WILL YOU GOING TO UPDATE?

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST ONE WEEK!

UPDATE PLEASE!
Kookies 'n Kreem chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
LOVELY!
Ladylightdarkness chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Your story is just great. I love it & spent last 3 days reading "Harry's Last Hope". It would be nice if you updated soon. Best wishes
jupimako chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
i like the way this is going so far :) the draco harry friendship is fun, though the whole not letting harry into the order even though he killed voldemort is really annoying. the adults have way to much of a need for control.
denythefreshmaker chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
WHE i love you ur the best write ever LOL damn this chapter was good REALLY good i can't wait for more!
Holly chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
wo!ur doing another part 2 Harry's Last Hope- that makes me oh-so-happy! That story was one of my favs- i love Harry and Snape father/son relationship! it's so fun 2 read! and interesting... i am looking 4ward 2 more! i feel so bad 4 Harry, the way Sirius was treating him was a bit sad, hopefully things will work out later on... plez update ASAP! i love bratty Harry!
1derland pixie chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
So beautiful!
Desiree chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
wow, i loved your other story and i cannot wait until this one picks up. the story line is very good and i cat wait for more!
Merry Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
The end of this chapter is really cute. Harry letting go of his worries and just having fun is really what he needs right now, especially now that Voldemort is gone. I hope there is more soon.
jessie chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
from ur biggest fan
mmcgonagall chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Excellent chapter. I love reading Harry angst also so I don't mind all the angst. I look forward to your next chapter and the remaining of the story. I really enjoyed your first story and am so glad that you decided to write a sequel. I love it. Please update soon!
leggylover03 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
I loved the part where Harry tricked Severus. It was very slightly mean and yet marevlous! I would like to see Harry try that on a bigger scale. Thinking of Severus concerned needlessly and then finding out he had been duped would be great. Then again Severus would have to retaliate.

Either way update again soon!
TigerLilly1889 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Aweesome post! I cannot wait to see what happens next!

~KT
HPandWEASLEYandDRACOlover chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Awesome Chapter. I hope Narcissa isn't too upset with Harry. i cna't wait to ee what happens with harry's leg and with Sirius. Please Update Soon!
SkuldPotter chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
YAY! Im so happy another chapter,Its sad of the way that Sirius slaped Harry, hope Sirius get heal, and its happy to see Draco and Harry like friends :D

I cant wait for the next chapter. please,take care BYE.
5,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 .. Last Next »