Reviews for Harry Lives!
bandgeek306 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
that was good...update soon!
morriganscrow chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
This story is showing you maturing as a writer, it is more self-assured than the last (which was damn good, don't get me wrong)and more complex. You are already weaving the threads together in a most mature manner, and I'm enjoying the results greatly.

Do please include Remus/Sirius as it goes on, and the Harry/Severus/Sirius dynamic promises to be fascinating.

Keep up the great work!
Marauding-Moonbabe chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
PUMPKIN JUICE WARS! rock on! and i love all the interaction harry has w/ draco! love it, love it love it! please update again soon!
AllCatsAreGrey88 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Wow, I hope I can get as many reviews as you do someday! Gosh, only two chapters into your story and you've already recieved 107 reviews! Dude... well, you deserve them! This is really, really, really, really, REALLY good. Keep up the excellent work and please do update again soon! :D
Maoni chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
OMG! upate!
Swiffer chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I loved the chapter, especially the scene at the end, b/c all three of them deserve a break in their lives! Can't wait for you to update again!

hiei625 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
great chapter. i really like the idea of sirius coming back, but i hope he comes around soon, because i like his as a nice godfather, but still awesome chapter.
Spiorad chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I liked this chapter a lot. Espeshially the end it was really good! I know what you mean about having to have Harry act bratty because of the angst and all that. I tink there should be MORE angst. ;) I dont think there is a bigger angst lover then me. LOL

Beth5572 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Lauren chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
this was such a good chapter. i don't mind harry being makes a lot of sense. haha the ending was hilarious..but i am glad that harry did some type of magic finally!

good job and i can't wait for more!
Alexandria Wood chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
This story looks like it will become just as good as the last one. Can't wait to see where you take it.
DreamForever03 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Great chapter. Can't wait for more. The last part was so funny. Haha.
FenrisUlf1892 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Thanks for the update! You Rock! :) Poor sirius glad he's back hope he gets better and comes to realize Snape and Harry isn't bad for either of them.
The Lucifers Angel chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Great chapter! Really good. Sorry for the short review, It's was yesterday 5 in the morning before I was home. I must see The Rasmus en Within Temptation.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 2 . 8/9/2006