Reviews for Harry Lives!
paris97 chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter. It was so long I loved it. I also love angsty Harry. I hate it when he is too perfect in many stories. I am eagerly awaiting chapter 3. Keep up the good work.
StephiX1 chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
awesomeness.

I'm liking this...I kinda had a tear in my eye when I read Sirius was alive agian...good guy he was...

And thta last bit...funny...but the slight cliffhanger has me reeling...I WANNA KNOW...

Steph...
Ally DaSweet chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I Love your stories, I have spent the last two days reading them from beginning to end. I find the characters very believeable and I am completely hooked on this story. Please continue, I would really like to know what happend to the horrible aunt Vespa.
roebubbles chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
another interesting chapter yay! :]

keep writing im excited
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
AWESOME POST!

I was rolling in laughter at the end

That was hilarious!

Jess
bandgeek306 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
that was good...update soon!
morriganscrow chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
This story is showing you maturing as a writer, it is more self-assured than the last (which was damn good, don't get me wrong)and more complex. You are already weaving the threads together in a most mature manner, and I'm enjoying the results greatly.

Do please include Remus/Sirius as it goes on, and the Harry/Severus/Sirius dynamic promises to be fascinating.

Keep up the great work!
Marauding-Moonbabe chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
PUMPKIN JUICE WARS! rock on! and i love all the interaction harry has w/ draco! love it, love it love it! please update again soon!
AllCatsAreGrey88 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Wow, I hope I can get as many reviews as you do someday! Gosh, only two chapters into your story and you've already recieved 107 reviews! Dude... well, you deserve them! This is really, really, really, really, REALLY good. Keep up the excellent work and please do update again soon! :D
Maoni chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
OMG! upate!
Swiffer chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I loved the chapter, especially the scene at the end, b/c all three of them deserve a break in their lives! Can't wait for you to update again!

~*Swiffer*~
hiei625 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
great chapter. i really like the idea of sirius coming back, but i hope he comes around soon, because i like his as a nice godfather, but still awesome chapter.
Spiorad chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I liked this chapter a lot. Espeshially the end it was really good! I know what you mean about having to have Harry act bratty because of the angst and all that. I tink there should be MORE angst. ;) I dont think there is a bigger angst lover then me. LOL

~Jan
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Lauren chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
this was such a good chapter. i don't mind harry being bratty..it makes a lot of sense. haha the ending was hilarious..but i am glad that harry did some type of magic finally!

good job and i can't wait for more!
5,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 .. Last Next »