Reviews for Harry Lives!
1derland pixie chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
So beautiful!
Desiree chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
wow, i loved your other story and i cannot wait until this one picks up. the story line is very good and i cat wait for more!
Merry Sparrow chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
The end of this chapter is really cute. Harry letting go of his worries and just having fun is really what he needs right now, especially now that Voldemort is gone. I hope there is more soon.
jessie chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
from ur biggest fan
mmcgonagall chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Excellent chapter. I love reading Harry angst also so I don't mind all the angst. I look forward to your next chapter and the remaining of the story. I really enjoyed your first story and am so glad that you decided to write a sequel. I love it. Please update soon!
leggylover03 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
I loved the part where Harry tricked Severus. It was very slightly mean and yet marevlous! I would like to see Harry try that on a bigger scale. Thinking of Severus concerned needlessly and then finding out he had been duped would be great. Then again Severus would have to retaliate.

Either way update again soon!
TigerLilly1889 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Aweesome post! I cannot wait to see what happens next!

~KT
HPandWEASLEYandDRACOlover chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Awesome Chapter. I hope Narcissa isn't too upset with Harry. i cna't wait to ee what happens with harry's leg and with Sirius. Please Update Soon!
SkuldPotter chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
YAY! Im so happy another chapter,Its sad of the way that Sirius slaped Harry, hope Sirius get heal, and its happy to see Draco and Harry like friends :D

I cant wait for the next chapter. please,take care BYE.
Ms Alex James chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
hey! I'm excited for more of this sequel. The first story, Harry's Last Hope, went on just a bit too long, but was still good... I hope this one is too! Keep up the awesome work!

Ms Alex James
Mrsronaldweasley91 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
hey great chapt. cant wait for the next one
gennyweasley chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
this is so friken amazing! and i love the sev-harry father-son action! gah! its so good! this is by far my fav ff
dragonrider145 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
very love. Black is back and even more cooler. Loved it,
SwallowKuraire chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
This is great! please update soon!
paris97 chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter. It was so long I loved it. I also love angsty Harry. I hate it when he is too perfect in many stories. I am eagerly awaiting chapter 3. Keep up the good work.
5,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 .. Last Next »