Reviews for Harry Lives!
SwallowKuraire chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Interesting chapter. I like the way u write about Narcissa Malfoy, and the interaction between Draco and Harry. Keep up the good work and please, PLEASE update soon! I can't wait. Cheers!
No Soulution chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
OMG!, Awesome chapter!, You better post the other chapter soon. You know I can't decide if I think that Severus is too strict (and he has to, I mean he is SNAPE), and his constant battle (that I think he keeps losing) to punish Harry, I mean almost all the time Harry gets his way ), I mean if Snape has a soft spot for him and a "dad" could make him forget his anger, imagine if Harry changes it to "daddy". I love your Narcissa, and I love the angst., I hope that Harry could get over his recrimination soon (or at least temporarily) and get into a normal teenage mischief, I would love to see Severus handle that.

pOsT SoOner rAtHer ThaN LaTeR !
Kurinoone chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Oh! Poor, poor Harry! I feel so sorry for him. Narcissa was such a B*H! I thought Malfoy senior was bad but she's worse. I feel sorry for Draco as well for having her as a mum.

Charlett is coming! I know she is a horrid little thing but I love her as well! Wherever Charlett is there is sure to be trouble. Oh so much drama for Harry, I hope he can handle it.

Harry's guilt is going to get him into some real trouble isn't it? I can't wait to read the next chappie, If you've finished it, please, please update soon. Cheers!

ShadowMayne chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
please update soon, i cant stand the suspense! keep smilin' :D
BatteredChild chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Poor Harry, holiday detention...that's just mean.

Loved the chapter and I'll be waiting for the next update.
shadowsfriend chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
great as allways, please update soon, thanks
Ybs chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Hello. this was a really good chapter. I like the way you characterised Narcissa Malfoy. Very much like a Malfoy wife. Anyway, please, please, please update soon. The period between your updates are too long. If you can, please update sooner.

ThE wOmP lOvEr
I Am A Lousy Writer chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
May the illuminated doxies haunt Narcissa Malfoy every night for the rest of her life for being such a manipulative self-pitying bint! Why doesn't Albus or anyone please try to tell Harry that there are going to be evil people who will lay guilt trips on him?

I once got my revenge on someone who kept harassing me one time. I went and caught several lighning bugs and waited until they went to bed and snuck into the room and released them! I had a good laugh as I heard the girl stumbling around in her room trying to catch them so she could get some sleep!
AJplayswithFyre chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Another great chapter!

-AJ : )
Shoonasasi chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Ahh, you write such wonderful confrontations between Snape and Harry. I sense more angst coming! *giggle* I do love that )
AllCatsAreGrey88 chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Woot! Another fantastic chapter! Please keep up the great work and post the next one. Soon! Please! I can't possibly wait much longer!
Jules-foil chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I'm sorry but your Severus is being an ass. The way he's mishandling Harry would be laughable if it weren't so damaging. His obliviousness to what his son is going through, to what other people are putting him through, borders on neglect. And his response to his son's trauma and pain is to tell everyone treat him normally, pretend it didn't happen, just ignore everyone else's response, and best of all lecture him about minding his manners if he gets upset and punishing him when something's obviously wrong? What the hell was he thinking leaving him alone with Narcissa? You know, Severus has made one mistake after another ever since he got Harry and Harry is always the one who winds up paying for it, usually in an even more damaging and traumatic way whether its being kidnapped by Severus's aunt after being abandoned in the hospital wing or being tortured by Moody after being handed over to that psycho. Doesn't this guy ever learn? I'm sorry, but I'm starting to agree with Sirius, no matter how nuts he is. If this is the best Severus can do for Harry, his best really isn't good enough.
CatWriter chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Very good chappy, I look forward to the updates as always, again this remains one of my top two fav fanfics, keep the good work it really is appreciated. ;o)

Beth5572 chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

VickiWeasley chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
update soon ! charlet is coming back ...poor harry lol cant wait for the next chappy brilliant as always!

5,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 .. Last Next »