Reviews for Harry Lives!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 60 . 10/12/2014
I really enjoyed your stories. I loved that there was an ending that left you feeling happy for Harry and Severus
Dixie.f.9 chapter 43 . 10/11/2014
Ok so this chapter made me cry.
bgrimes40 chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
Are you TRYING to kill me?

I can honestly say this story has kept me on the edge of my seat. I don't know when I have enjoyed a story more.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/4/2014
Definitely still reading. Your story is great. Please continue
Guest chapter 60 . 10/3/2014
I loved this story. It was very angty..is that a word? I was so sad that Serius was destined to go to the great flea bath in the sky AGAIN. I never forgave Jk the first time...however..This time wasn't so bad. I just love serius gift to Harry. It was perfect for a couple of reasons. We still have a Padfoot and harry could change and be carefree and not angsty.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/2/2014
Omg I love this story! I read the first one and finished it quickly (sadly) cause I couldn't stop. Then I found this one, the sequel, and I loved it as well! I couldn't stop cause it wa that good! I love the way you made Harry's and Snape's father-son relationship, it was so good. Especially the scenes where Snape got somewhat emotional when he thought Harry was going to die, his reaction to his son almost dieing makes my heart squeeze of pain for him. That's how good your writing is! You're an amazing writer and I hope you will continue with this story. Please write more of this and thanks for the awesome story!

Twtfan
HMRoberts chapter 60 . 10/3/2014
Whew! Need to catch my breath!

What an amaxing ride these two stories hsve been. Some of the most amazing and intfiguing HP fan fiction I have ever had the honor and pleasure to read.

Just some last questions :

What happened to Charlet?
How did Sirius die?
What happened with Dumbledore? Was it true he only was living until Voldy was finally defeated, once for all?
What happened with Narcissa Malfoy and her sister Bellatrix?
What's the story between Snape & Ms. Fairchild?
Was Harry's scar gone after Voldy got permanently dead?

Sorry for so many questions! Inquiring minds and all that!

Truly, truly enjoyed these companion pieces! Brava! Bravissima!
hobesan chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
I was so surprised to see this. I would love to see them savor the mundane along with talking a lot about coming to terms with everything. It was all such whirl wind trauma without time to cope. Let's see them discover themselves.
JWOHPfan chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant chapter! I love the chemistry between Harry, Sev, and Ginny, too funny!
Guest chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
this is wonderful. keep it going! PLEASE
Guest chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
You updated! Please keep going! I love it! You still have readers! Can't wait to hear what Severus is mad about.
Linda Terry chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
lovely chapter! So good to have you back.
NitaPotter chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
Hey there! Yippee! It's finally done! Great story my friend! You have created such a brilliant story! I have enjoyed sticking with you all this time! Take care and best of luck to you!

Oh yes, are you planning to write anything else?
Guest chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
Of course I am reading this. I love your stories.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
Wonderful story, I should've wondering circular resist finishing it!
5,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »