Reviews for Re Aquaintance
HogoshaTsuki chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Great Story I hope you write a sequal to this
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
i enjoyed reading this story :)
avid reader chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
I love most of your work. This is one of them. Thank you.
SimplyEcho chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
This was an amazing fic. It was hilarious and heart warming. Thank you for the laughs.
xxnarufanxx chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
wonderfull story
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Very sweet I like the ending. You did well writing Ginny even though you don't like her.
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Nicely done and touching story. Given your writing talents, I have to be a little regretful that you don't connect as well with Harry as you do with Ron, just because I'd love to see what you could do if you really connected with his character. But, as always, you turn out an interesting and worthwile read. Thanks!
mahlee chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
this is the most best and funniest ff story i have read!
ohsnapitsbateman chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
the part with Ron singing to the baby had me in tears. Just beautifully rendered
ohsnapitsbateman chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
it's really sad, but beautiful at the same time. I love the Weasleys, it's like you wished you were part of their family. Ron is exceptionally written, as always : ) Looking forward to reading the rest.
Culf chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
“Do you sometimes get the feeling,” Hermione put her hand on her hip and looked at Ginny with a shake of the head, “that you and I are getting in the way of the perfect marriage?”

AHAHA! That reminded me so much of JD and Turk in Scrubs! I loved it to pieces. The story was, as always, great, but really sad, especially since my favoritte teacher from high school has gotten cancer, and is pretty sick right now.

And anbout you magical cancer: is there anything you don't know everything about?
grangerinvestigations chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
This was really good. I liked the Ginny/Harry dynamic, and you were actually kinder to Ron than you usually are. I also loved Hermione taking it upon herself to move back in whether Ron liked it or not. I love your stories. :)
kaitie chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
yay! im so glad ron got better. it scared me to death when he he got pnemonia(sp?)
WeasleyGirl-ca chapter 9 . 10/30/2006
I really enjoyed this story…which is rare because I rarely read anything that isn’t centred on Ron or Snape, and I’ve never read a Harry or Ginny centred story. So, you were challenging yourself by writing a Ginny-centric story because you aren’t too fond of Ginny? Well let me tell you, as someone who has no particular interest in Ginny, you’ve always written her in a way that is interesting! And this is no exception. Of course, Ron still figures prominently in the story, which is perfect :D. No matter how interesting Ginny could be, without a strong presence of Ron, I wouldn’t be as enthralled. Ron fans are blessed to have you as a fellow Ron fan. Ron needs talent like yours to do him justice.

I enjoyed the unique mix of Ginny, Ron, Bill, Hermione, Harry and little Luke; and the humour; the angst and the romance. I really enjoyed the strong bond between Ron and Ginny. And my favourite part was when Ginny and Hermione talk near the end and Hermione explains how all she wanted was to be allowed to take care of Ron.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 9 . 9/5/2006
Wow. Original and fresh. The story moves fast and the storylines work really well. Thank you for sharing your stories. *big friendly hugs*