Reviews for Re Aquaintance
muggleBornforever chapter 9 . 5/20
the story is very sweet and funny. i never liked ginny but i did in this one. you're a talented writer.
sbmcneil chapter 9 . 4/16
I just recently re-read this story. I like the overall theme, but some of the details not so much. If this is written from personal experience, I apologize, but as a cancer nurse and cancer survivor I think it highlighted all of the worst chemo myths without any of the recent advancements. To have someone puking their guts up day in and day out without any relief or supportive care seems extremely unrealistic. If Ron can't let Hermione see him at his weakest and support him, perhaps they shouldn't be together. Sorry, that is my oncology experience speaking.
Overall I like how you wrote Harry and Ginny except for the fact that she couldn't go a year without seeking multiple sexual partners for fun. It doesn't seem to be in line with her personality. She's waited so long for Harry, but he wasn't available so she slept with whoever was around. It just didn't ring true. I loved how she supported her family and was there for Ron and Bill (and Luke). I loved the baby jail jokes and the humor that flowed through all of it. I know it seems like I wrote more negative, but I did like it.
passed chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
You've included the two things I've always had a headcanon about: CCTV and hair dye. :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!
HogoshaTsuki chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Great Story I hope you write a sequal to this
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
i enjoyed reading this story :)
avid reader chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
I love most of your work. This is one of them. Thank you.
SimplyEcho chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
This was an amazing fic. It was hilarious and heart warming. Thank you for the laughs.
xxnarufanxx chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
wonderfull story
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Very sweet I like the ending. You did well writing Ginny even though you don't like her.
Jimbocous chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Nicely done and touching story. Given your writing talents, I have to be a little regretful that you don't connect as well with Harry as you do with Ron, just because I'd love to see what you could do if you really connected with his character. But, as always, you turn out an interesting and worthwile read. Thanks!
mahlee chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
this is the most best and funniest ff story i have read!
ohsnapitsbateman chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
the part with Ron singing to the baby had me in tears. Just beautifully rendered
ohsnapitsbateman chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
it's really sad, but beautiful at the same time. I love the Weasleys, it's like you wished you were part of their family. Ron is exceptionally written, as always : ) Looking forward to reading the rest.
Culf chapter 9 . 1/16/2007
“Do you sometimes get the feeling,” Hermione put her hand on her hip and looked at Ginny with a shake of the head, “that you and I are getting in the way of the perfect marriage?”

AHAHA! That reminded me so much of JD and Turk in Scrubs! I loved it to pieces. The story was, as always, great, but really sad, especially since my favoritte teacher from high school has gotten cancer, and is pretty sick right now.

And anbout you magical cancer: is there anything you don't know everything about?
grangerinvestigations chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
This was really good. I liked the Ginny/Harry dynamic, and you were actually kinder to Ron than you usually are. I also loved Hermione taking it upon herself to move back in whether Ron liked it or not. I love your stories. :)