Reviews for Just One Night
YCullen chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
o-SilentAbyss-o chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I just finished reading your story and I must said you have officially converted me into a Hiei and Botan fan! XD The whole time I was reading your story I nearly crashed into my computer screen, lol, at least twice, haha. I simply adore the way this story was written with attention to the characters and the detail of the series regardless of how old it is. It really brings the series to life and I really do appreciate good writing! Even though you said the characters are a bit OCC, I can;t help but think that you have portrayed the characters a suitable way and to me it doesn't seem that much OOC. However, I have not seen the series and quite some time and have recently started watching it again and by chance decided to read a bit of fanfiction with it too, lol. So I find that by luck I have found a story that is very interesting and hope to read the rest of the story as I had just finished the last chapter and feel like rereading it again, haha. Despite it's current hiatus of roughly 5 years I do hope that you return to this story soon if you are not too busy? But for now I think I'll check out to see if there are any more good Hiei/Botan fics out there. I look forward for anymore of your Yu Yu Hakusho fics in the future and good luck with your schooling, because I feel that pain now as we speak.. _;

raeon chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
hurry up with the next chapter pls...hehehe...tnx in advance
dragonwingedangel chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
wow this story took different twist and turns that i did not expect, I hope you update soon, its been a while.
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Great story, but will you ever write another chapter? Please answer.
midnightshootingstar chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
you need to update soon this story is good
Brittany chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
this story is great you should finish soon!
Brittany chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope you finish really soon. I want to know what botan says to the girls and if hiei will show up to the party.
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
I love this fic! Please put up the next chapter soon! I keep reading and re-reading all of the chapters! I really want to know what happens next!

*smiles* keep up the good work!
kcrystallights chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
Pretty darn good if you ask me! Well that all I really have to say at this point...See ya soon!
BlacPioni chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
Oh I can't wait for the confrontation! Please update soon.
Blue Angel 1245 chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
Wondeful! Update update update!
anime09 chapter 6 . 11/30/2006