Reviews for Just One Night
Lunchbox413 chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
Yes! I love updates! Keep them coming.

Anyway, this chapter was good. I think the next one will be better though, with the confrontation and all. I can't wait.
MystiKoorime chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Heyy Heyy

Wow. I l-o-v-e this story! Everyone's in character, and you've got such a talent for writing. Please update soon!
Venata chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Heylo, I read it, loved it and want more. I though the thing you did where you assigned attributes to the characters was good. Hiecunning, Kuramaintelligent etc. It was something I never really noticed or thought aout till I read it :) plz review soon.
smiling cat chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
Yeah right! as if he didn't think about her! Great chap, I had lots of fun with Yusuke and Kurama.
fath8252 chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Aw, I like this chapter a whole lot! Not sure what sets it apart from other chapters. But it was very good, please continue soon. D
query4 chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
I love it so far. It's just enough drama, romance, and intrigue, with a good splash of comedy thrown in for levity.

"running naked through the streets" Ha! Perfect!

Keep up the good work!
PockyMunchingGod chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
I really liked this chapter...muahaha can't wait til the confrontation.
Crystal Koneko chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
This chaper made me laugh (you know, aside from the Botan being miserable part XD). Yusuke and Kurama are just too funny (they have the best conversations). And Kuwabara and Hiei always have been rather... laughable. So, anyway, it was wonderful! )
lady-warrioress chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
yay! updates! Love updates! Great chappy! hey can you read my Hb fic please? i'll gave ya chocolate. It's called "Eternal snow"... um yeah... it's in progres.. I'M SORRY!
RitSuYue chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
I don't think I reviewed this fic for a long time... I'm sorry. But I do enjoy your story. Please update soon.
ianii chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
E! This took a while, but it was well worth the wait. I think that they were all very well in character here, and I particularly like Yusuke's talk of strippers. I look forward to the next, and I hope it's easier to write for you.
Spirit Evolution chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Nice. Well written, and you've kept the original essence of the characters. I seriously hate it when people turn horrid characters like our beloved Hiei into a slobbering mess of...Emotion. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking out for more chapters and stories of the same calibre.

Ja ne.

Spirit.
Thunder Ring chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Exactly! He's got it so bad! Just about as bad as Boton dose! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Lunchbox413 chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
Ahh! You can't just leave it there. You've got to write more...now! I need to know how this resolves or I'm going to have to make up my own ending...which would suck since I never know how to end things.
McGrady chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
I liked it!

This makes me realize: I really need to update my fics as well!

Please update!