Reviews for Just One Night
Lachen chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
ooh...kinda creepy! I wanna find out what they're going to do. _ I hope Botan and Hiei end up with eachother in the end though...even though right now they both seem like they don't care..:( Please update soon!
Blue Angel 1245 chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
Nice chapter. Wonder what those two are up to. Keep up the good work!
McGrady chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
You updated!

I really liked your simile between Botan's and Ayame's personalities and the drinks. They were very effective and original.

The ongoing self-debate within Botan is very easy to relate to. We've all had our selfish moments that we tell ourselves to forget.

Update soon!
x.gone chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Oh! Now I'm very interested! I hope you can update soon! And good luck in school!
BrittanyPeePee chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
Update soon please!
Blackie-chan chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
CLIFFY! CLIFFY! omg, i'm going to be hanging on the rope, omgosh dang. anyway, loved the chapter
Thunder Ring chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
That was great! I loved it! Can't wait to see what their planing!
smiling cat chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
I wish I would know too! Ad I want to hear Hiei's thoughts about theese three months.
BrittanyPeePee chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Yay, I read that Chapter 3 will be here soon!
Crimson Romance chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
so... whens the update? :D
McGrady chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Good work, good work! I like how there are afterthoughts, creating a lot of room for you to maneuver. Do I sense another "one night" stand?

Can't wait for the next update!
McGrady chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Awesome chapter!

I can't help but to think that you and I write similarly. The angst is so tangible and I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter...
McGrady chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Very interesting so far! I like your scene changes, they compliment one-another well. Additionally, the transitions are short and friendly, without standing out too much.

You do a good job conveying the emotions behind the characters. The only character as of now who is even arguably OOC is Botan, but I would argue that she's still in-character.

You appeal to the five senses well! I always thought that the reader can imagine the scene much better when the author mentions a smell, and you did just that! Good job!

I'm glad I tumbled over this fic. I've got some more chapters to read!
Keke Koorime chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
another great chappie!1 plz write more soon!
RitSuYue chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
I thought the humor was good, but I still like the angst you put in this story. I wonder who's OOC though, I can't seem to find anyone. Please update soon.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »