Reviews for Why Do They Call You Murderer?
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I really am curious to find out... I would agree with most of the review so far (mostly Megatron, even if he wouldn't normally care, Sunstreaker, and maybe even Optimus). This time, however, I think I'm gonna go out on a wing (lol *pun failure* xD) and say Starscream.

Would you mind telling me who you intended it for?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I think that it was talking about Optimus or Megatron.
VampireArgonian92 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Sunstreaker, perhaps? Well I know for a fact that you should write a second chapter, even though It's an awesome cliffhanger. Keep up the good work. Signing off!
Kaekokat chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Sunstreaker no doubt about it.
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
fits Megatron pretty well since he'd shoot anyone, even his own guys if they try to mess with him (i.e. Starscream *lol*)
Spirit Dream Writer chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hmm...it can't be a decepticon because they never really regret anything...unless this one is special in a way like my character...umm it can't be an autobot because they usually don't go around calling themselves murderers, but you know they never really show what happens behind the scenes. Who can it be?

Anyway this is a great piece of work, this will leave me thinking for ages! *thumbs up and favs*
Master Solo chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Are you talking about TM2 Dinobot?
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
It's far too ambigious to pin down to any one person. Probably not a Decepticon, because they don't usually regret things, and the Autobots rarely call themselves murderers.
Whitey chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I have to ask, is this story about Rampage?
Super Metal Sonic chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Very good, though I'm not sure who it is? which TF seris is this?
optimusprimus001 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
O.o Very good poem/lyrics in the beginning. My Guess is Optimus Prime, but knowing me, thats just my O.P. fanatic side saying for the hell of it. oo; I have a tendency to connect things weirdly, so... yeah... dont mind my rambling of Optimus and how strange he can be in my minds view.

Good story by the way.
Jodi chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Most definately...Sunstreaker. This was a good piece.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
most likly Meagtron and good story!
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Well, it depends on whether you mean G1 or Cybertron. If it was Cybertron, I'd have to say Scourge. But if it was G1, I'm not sure. A lot of people think Sunstreaker is pretty psychotic. But then again, uh...

I think it's Scourge. yeah. him. yup. Uh-huh (nods)

(don't mind me, I've had too much coffee today.)

*grin*
Yoda's Padawan chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Uh...Rhinox? OW! *gets hit on the head* I'm just kidding! Rampage? Megatron? Dinobot?