Reviews for Cherished
therp chapter 1 . 3/28
Beautify written, and so sweet!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
So thoughtful and cute! Loved the characterization- nice job!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Muito bem escrito, escreva mais pois sua fic é maravilhosa. Abraços
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Love it. Very well written. Thank you very much for sharing.
tmax.cinavi chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
m n
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hi: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
whitealmond chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Ah, beautiful, beautiful. I can only hope to write like you one day :)
TemariFire chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Beautifully written. A intimate perspective on Sesshomaru and Rin's relationship.
okami-onna chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aww... I can't comprehend why on Earth I haven't read it before. I thought I've already read all of you IY stories. Sorry if my grammatical mistakes makes you cringe. If I could just write in Spanish I could be more elocuent... Oh!, actually I could!.
Espero que puedas perdonarme si no encuentras alguien que pueda traducir esto mejor que Google, pero necesito decirte que AMO tus historias de Inuyasha. SesshRin es mi segunda pareja favorita (InuKag siendo la primera, claro) y me entristece que no haya tantos fics tan buenos como los tuyos. Al menos mi Inglés es lo suficiente bueno para entender fics en el idioma universal. Gracias a ti he expandido mi vocabulario!, claro, obviamente no soy experta en cuanto a la gramática pero encuentro tu estilo de escritura muy elegante, nunca aburre porque tiene una fluidez muy buena y los detalles son simplemente maravillosos. Ojalá la mayoría de los autores de fanfiction escribieran como tú, pero por otra parte eso mismo hace que tus historias sean como raras gemas en esta página.
I promise to try to send you a more extensive PM with the things I write above. I'm ashamed to admit that I'm not very good at reviewing. The best example being that I've read your stories years ago and it's only now that I'm leaving a few reviews. But I can assure you one thing: You're my favorite writer of IY fandom, truly!.

Saludos desde México!
Atte: Ana Isabel Sánchez Luna ;)
ai-08 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Lovely. Perfectly how I would imagine their wedding to be.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
kemorebi chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is one of the cutest citrus i have ever read. The cutest one of all, indeed.
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wonderfully written.
tieusang chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
great!
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved :)
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »