Reviews for Cherished
whitealmond chapter 1 . 2/9
Ah, beautiful, beautiful. I can only hope to write like you one day :)
TemariFire chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Beautifully written. A intimate perspective on Sesshomaru and Rin's relationship.
okami-onna chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Aww... I can't comprehend why on Earth I haven't read it before. I thought I've already read all of you IY stories. Sorry if my grammatical mistakes makes you cringe. If I could just write in Spanish I could be more elocuent... Oh!, actually I could!.
Espero que puedas perdonarme si no encuentras alguien que pueda traducir esto mejor que Google, pero necesito decirte que AMO tus historias de Inuyasha. SesshRin es mi segunda pareja favorita (InuKag siendo la primera, claro) y me entristece que no haya tantos fics tan buenos como los tuyos. Al menos mi Inglés es lo suficiente bueno para entender fics en el idioma universal. Gracias a ti he expandido mi vocabulario!, claro, obviamente no soy experta en cuanto a la gramática pero encuentro tu estilo de escritura muy elegante, nunca aburre porque tiene una fluidez muy buena y los detalles son simplemente maravillosos. Ojalá la mayoría de los autores de fanfiction escribieran como tú, pero por otra parte eso mismo hace que tus historias sean como raras gemas en esta página.
I promise to try to send you a more extensive PM with the things I write above. I'm ashamed to admit that I'm not very good at reviewing. The best example being that I've read your stories years ago and it's only now that I'm leaving a few reviews. But I can assure you one thing: You're my favorite writer of IY fandom, truly!.

Saludos desde México!
Atte: Ana Isabel Sánchez Luna ;)
ai-08 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Lovely. Perfectly how I would imagine their wedding to be.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
kemorebi chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is one of the cutest citrus i have ever read. The cutest one of all, indeed.
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wonderfully written.
tieusang chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved :)
unlockurdestiny chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was beautiful :') I loved how they just "innocently" explore each other. Oh sweet love.
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love wedding stories. Completely and utterly and this was the best yet. In all the ones with Rin and Sesshomaru I've never seen his mother come and be so enthusiastic and that's what made it special, just as much as their love. I also liked the idea of Sesshomaru not being a manwhore, Inu-Yasha, Kagome and Sessh getting along... just the sweet little things that made it the absolute best.
Taraline chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Purely wicked...

I loved it :D
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Absolutely great!

I loved the thoughts of Sesshomaru... the way Sessh's mom commented and the way he didn't respond her...

He is a bit impassive towards his mother... but towards Rin... It was just the opposite... :) :)

I loved the ending when he thought ' No mother, definitely not a mistake'

I also loved the fact that Sessh waited till they were married... the way sessh tells that ' let us learn together... I have never had the trust to be intimate with someone'..

Definitely one of my fav of sessh & Rin fics :)
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very cute, and well done!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »