Reviews for Moving on Ain't so Easy
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 2/24/2011
This was an amazing story.
luvtheheaven chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Okay I guess part of what makes it hard to read is that the characters all don't quite seem in character. And you have run on sentences.

It's not THAT hard to read, I have read worse, but it's just not as enjoyable and perfect as it could be.

Now I have only gotten through the beginning author's note here of Chapter 6. But I do have to say in response to that - Chris is Rory's father, he loves Rory, and he definitely should and would be there for her throughout all of this mourning process, and even would be mourning with her.
luvtheheaven chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
You really need to add more punctuation, and let someone proofread your stuff before posting. I like the story but it's kind of hard to read because of all the little mistakes and stuff. ;)

I might finish it later. ;) I really do like the idea of the story though. :D And yay for it being pro Literati and all... ;)
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 21 . 6/25/2008
okay, i know it's a long time since you wrote this but OMG that was awesome! i cried like omg. i love how you showed rory&jess and then luke coming back. Loved the story!

-A :)
Anonymous chapter 21 . 10/5/2007
I cried. I admit it, I did.
gglover52 chapter 21 . 7/29/2007
great story. its so sad. i was crying as i read it!
xxcabalinaxx chapter 21 . 6/17/2007
I have read a great number of Gilmore Girls fics, but this has got to be one of the best I've read in a long time. Not becasue od the plot (which is good), or the way you managed to portray the characters in a way that was true to the way they are in the TV series, but because you made it real. Everything you said about loosing someone and moving on, it all makes sense and really kind of makes you step back and look at your life for a moment, at least that's what it did for me. Not to mention I cried through the whole thing. This has now become one of my longest reviews ever and back to the main point. This is a really good story (despite the fact that i went through a gazillion tissues).
swade66 chapter 21 . 4/3/2007
This was a good story. Overall I really enjoyed reading it.
i.heart.MV chapter 21 . 4/2/2007
This was an amazing story. You guys are both amazing authors. Write more soon!
BearyFunny66 chapter 21 . 4/2/2007
This story brought tears to my eyes. Really good piece of writing. Keep up the good work. I loved it
CorkyGilmore chapter 21 . 4/2/2007
loved it! GOLD
Babs25 chapter 21 . 4/1/2007
Nice Ending.
TheLongLostGilmoreGirl47 chapter 21 . 4/1/2007
Aw, that is soo cute! I am sad to see it end but that was such a good way to end it!