Reviews for The Man I Love
Thier you got your review
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
neji better be scared after what tenten did you better listen or you and your ex-generation will go throught what just happened haha fist pump if anyone caught this message if not... o well anyways gr8 fanfic
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Story added to favorites plus a review for thE wonderful author! I like the humor at the end,,,
EbonyClaw chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
that. was. amazing! excellent work, good idea, very well written! it made me smile inside, too! XP
yuushibari chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
The fury of a woman, heaven bless the poor soul who mess with her!

Nice fic, good action, and I like the concept.
Pemuldaby chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Love it!

If Neji had really died...wait. Just don't go there. And Hizashi must have his grandchildren!

Wonderful story! I'm really glad it ends happily; I'm not really too fond of angst. It's too angst-y.

Keep up the rad work!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
this was really sad in some spots but the end was wonderful! i loved it. The detail was very good and so was the imagery! keep up the good work!
Azreal7313 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
What I don't get is how did Tenten defeat the... vampire-thing? It was great story! I loved the ending! :)
timcampy101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
hahahahahahaha i loves it!
mangamaniacgurl chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
8D Awesome fic! I love it!
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
aw it was cute! I liked it! HAHA HIZASHI WON'T GET ANY KIDS!
Emosintaiken chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
that was weird mabee you can like make me what that all ment did that mean they were alwas toghether?
Azekah chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I loved this! It was amazing! Pleas write more Nejiten fanfics!
Xanie chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Fine, I'll review. . . After all, who could resist puppy eyes?

Anyways, I totally loved the ending, it was so nice and fluffy, in a way. The first few parts made me scared. . . A Nightmare Nin? Neji, dead? Never scare me like that again. . .
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
That was so sweet! Ugh i hate vampires they make me majorley sick! . aw Neji-kun and Tenten-chan really make a adorable couple! I really liked it! Great job!