Reviews for Tempering Soul and Steel
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
absolutely wonderful. Loved it! this comming from a NejiTenten hater. 'Tempering' is like the sequel to 'Weapons Dance', also one of my all time fav one shots, it got me into TenTen as a character. You did a great job too.
BloodHeron chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I'm not sure I've got the right words to review with, because it goes beyond, far beyond, a mere 'good job' or 'inspiring piece of work'. It goes deeper than that. And I'm sure that, when days have passed and I've already sent this review, I'll think of just the right thing to say, but that time is not now, and one simple and simply inadequate word shall until then have to suffice: Wow.
Starriecat chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aw...

Damn deep and perfect. I admire your ability to intone meaning into description. Lovely reflections about the seasons and how they relate to each of the members of Team Gai. I loved Tenten and Neji's conversation, you show their relationship very well. This was inspiring to read. Many thanks! x3
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
that was such a great story! i like how you used the seasons to portray certain things. so artistic and nice. great wording and style! loved it! thanks for the good read. please make or update more stories soon!
Drake-Azathoth chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow.

I absolutely adored the imagery and metaphor in this one. It's amazing just how well you fit so many aspects of nature into the entire team. The emphasis on how Neji looked, how amazing he was... Was a nice contrast to how amazing Tenten must have looked and how impressed Neji must be.

You can practically feel Tenten's power and beauty in her natural element. Of course, I'm inclined to take Neji's statements as hinting at a romantic admiration. But that's only a part of it.

I think that it's definitely an even more powerful piece because the emotions are beyond romantic... There's a bond between people who have fought and trained and made themselves over into someone new together. That bond in some ways surpasses romance.

Anyway, really loved the story!
K.C chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was really nice. I liked it. I think the season you picked for each team member matched them very well. Well great job, you write Neji and Tenten very well.
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006