Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
DASvicks63 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Wow though it was going to be a happy ending
RisingMist chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Too fluffy? I don't think that this ending was fluffy at all. It was a good ending and it worked well.
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
i think in this chapter you should have put the song wind in it just seems like it would have fit wonderfully
Good job chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
...sigh... one of the saddest stories i've ever read. Beautiful though.

1 1

Wolf prince arcturus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
whered ya get the idea for that title it is amazing and i am not saying that because i am sad and have blue eyes
1cibi gaara3 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
u spelled 1 word wrong that i can see it is kyuubi not kyubi lol
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
wats it called when u get a twist in ur stomach of happiness and depression at the same time? eh. anyway, i liked it. i wasn't expecting suicide at the end but ya know wat they say...wait wat do they say again?
larissatsukino chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow, I really like how we get to see some of the stuff bottled up in Hinata. Well done. I really liked it :D
Aidah 15 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010

why oh why cruel i rony why!

* blowing a tiussue*

im sry but so emo u cud had i dont knw made them a little happy happy like they fall in the river and swim to safety but whatever excellent attempt ! keep it up virtual cookie for you O sry no chips :)
naruhina124ever chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
I like 2nd better and I LOVE I love death more.

-emo girl
naruhina124ever chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
I haven't cut myself yet,but I'm emo.I like:angst,suicidal thoughts,pain,and sad stuff...I am Katie-chan.
rembles chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
good job its really cute
Vallavarayan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
i think a lot of people have equated this song with naruto-it seems to fit him like a glove. great chapter btw. really well written.
glass-pencil chapter 1 . 7/23/2008

I've only read two, but I'm in love with your writing.

You're good.

bubblegum-chi chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
woah... that was sad.. D:

i think i liked the happy ending better..

i don't want our Naru-chan dying.. hahaha :D