Reviews for Fandom Follies
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Who's Liz and Belle? I don't think I've heard of them yet

Great story though, past the confusion. Pretty funny too, even if it totally breaks the fourth wall! XD
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Lol omg fuck I just died plz do more of this I just love hearing them talk!plz!
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'm still not sure what the hell I was reading...yikes...
mailaine chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
that is... interesting. I like the perspective in it. It makes so much sense! I love it XD
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
O my god, me and my friend just got kicked out of math class because we were reading it and couldnt stop laughing! i had to hide my phone and pretend we were laughing at eachother so that they wouldnt take it! you just made my day! any chance you could do another one with danny robin and harry talking like this? cause its just absolutely awesome. Riqis's Friend i agree! that was great! it kept me from dying of boredom in class! pleeeaaaasse do another! Riqis ahem... yes, thank you maria, i think she got the point. :D
Wallace Wolfli chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
love love love love all the freaking f #king love

ive yaoi'd danny and harry

chichichi its great i wonder what the uke's thought about being

screwed by so many people thought about

you my friend are a genius

oh im gonna yaoi things up with robin now

whazzam im mental anywayssssss thanks for the fic

its halariuse

Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow this story is hilarious. It isn't offensive. And I feel sorry for Robin. Having to be paired with Slade?EW. I haven't seen a Danny/Lancer fic yet so I'm happy about that at least... lol. Well keep up the great work!
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that was brilliant. it could've been a bit longer, but other than that it's a hit with me. then again, i can't write a one-shot to save my life, so who am i to say anything against one?
Nagini Potter chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
LOL! That was hilarious!
ToasterAlarmClock chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I loved it! Good job! D
Aki-sama chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Definitely think Liz Sherman won me here. XD It's so true that females in a fandom get very little love from female fans. ...I wonder why.

Very cool.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
XDD Poor Poor Harry
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh wow, yup, I can DEFINITELY see the orange juice and salmon cream cheese in here...maybe that's why I can't stop laughing. Out of this parody, I probably feel the most pity for HP, that's just...so funny and sad at the same time, how come I can't wipe this insane grin off my face?

Anywho, this is the first parody I've read (wonder why...) so I had to review! :D That and I seriously can not stop laughing! Anyone who can do that to me, is well, worth the review. I even spelled everything right!

Catalyst

p.s. Seriously orange juice and salmon cream cheese? Eww...that is wrong on so many levels... :D
SunRae666 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
lol that was really funny. I really liked it
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That was good. OOC-ness is almost always bad, but I imagine that all the weird pairings some fanfiction writers come up with would do that to people. XD Poor boys.

Your writing style is good - grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalisation all present and accounted for, and your descriptions a pretty good, too. I'd be interested in seeing a longer version of this, if you ever think about doing that...