Reviews for Fortune Favors the Bold
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/29
This is a neat piece of writing. It's in character and funny.
Calamitatum chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was ridiculously funny, not to mention extremely well-written as well. I envy any author who can write something that's admittedly OOC and humourous, without having it be a complete and total crack fic. So yeah, good job, you found yourself the perfect balance with this one. I think I may have gained some ab muscles from all the laughing I just did.
Mystery002 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Interesting and humorous. Been six years, but more would be good. :)
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Quite well done! Yeah, Iroh doesn't get enough good lovin'!
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was a great piece! Zuko and Iroh do love each other, but seem not to operate on the same wavelength, and not just because of the age difference...this feels very true to their characters!
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Love it. You got Zuko down pat. Iroh I don't like as much but that's just probably because it's a very pre-book 3 portrayal of him. All of which is still a compliment, I hope. I would have liked more details on exactly what drunk!Zuko looked like, but the hints are hilarious enough.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This has gotta be one of the most awesome fics EVER.
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
great characterization. I love that zuko learned his ninja abilities by avoiding music night.
noway chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Best avatar fanfic I've read so far!

Iroh and Zuko are my favourites. I could totally imagine Iroh and Zuko doing just that. Good idea with aunt Wu as well. I've always known Iroh was real casanova in his time ;-)

Now I need to check out your other fanfics.

You don't plan on doing a sequel, do you?
nmimind chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was GREAT! Iroh is one of my favorite characters. He deserves to get luck, though the images of the two I could do without. I LOL several times reading this. My favorite line, and I wrote it down, was Iroh's thought on age. "Wrinkles added character, grey hair added dignity and extra weight made a person all the more easy to hold" beautiful!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
::Dies laughing::
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was hilarious. I love Iroh getting some, and Zuko falling out of the tree.
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Oh man, this is excellent.

Characterization: A We all know Iroh is the pimp of the Avatar world. A very interesting take on Wu as well. She was holding the reins the entire time. And, I always love fics that postulate about the enigmatic White Lotus Society. Zuko is just as humorless and stiff as we know him to be.

Style: Excellent. Description is perfect, it sucks the reader right in with the little details: Wu's makeup, the cushions under Iroh's knees, Meng loving fairy tales, flashbacks as to how exactly Zuko learned his ninja skills.

Humor: I laughed.

The only criticism I can think of is that, in 'Bato of the Water Tribe,' Iroh did not seem to recognize Aunt Wu, so they probably do not know each other. But it doesn't really matter, you can just say it's AU.

I can't wait to read the rest of your work!

-SW
716799 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I can't begin to tell you how awesome this fic is. I won't even try.
Skycroft chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was wonderful. Really. I can only imagine Zuko's fragile state of mind...